[Ponyville] The Nomadic Mint Cart [Open for Business!]

Peppermint quietly yet briskly made her way into Ponyville, pulling a rather bulky yet antique-looking wooden construct on wheels along with her. The mint-green Earth pony's white and lilac neat and curly mane bounced as she trotted along the road, her curled tail following suit. On her face was an expression of content and subdued excitement.

She pulled the cart over to a rather open and easily-accessible area in the centre of Ponyville, or at least that was where she thought she had arrived to in the town.

Walking around to the side of the cart, she nudged the covers off and stood up up the shelves. On each shelf were several containers of small white mints. Each container was a different colour, and they were arranged in colour order.

"Well, now to wait." Peppermint sighed to herself, before hurrying around to the alleged "back" of the cart and lifting up a small sign that read Mints!

"It certainly seems like a nice place here... I wonder if the ponies are as nice as I've heard..." she wondered to herself, out loud.

Peppermint almost jumped out of her skin, having not been prepared for anyone to approach. Regardless, she maintained her composure and turned to face the stranger.

"Well, I'm Peppermint. Folks call me Minty, if that's easier." she smiled, "Can I interest you in any mints? You won't find great minty flavours like this anywhere else, I assure you~!"

Tarragon across Ponyville market. Everything was always the same. The dark green earth pony loved nothing more than to try new flavours, and every stall stocked the same old time-tested products. Oh, how she yearned for the spice markets of Baltimare, if only somepony would bring something, anything interesting to these streets. Tarragon sometimes wondered if she was the only pony in town to grow herbs and spices, it certainly seemed that way on the market. If only it wasn't winter. There was never anything exciting in winter.

Then she noticed something new... a new stall... manned by a new pony. The word "Mints!" painted across a sign. Yes... Mints. A strong and unique flavour. As long as they weren't as boring as Bon Bon's mints. Tarragon sometimes wondered if they were actually made with mint. Some mint in itself would be nice too if that was an option. She strode towards the cart to find another pony had beaten her to the chase. A queue would be worth it though if it got her some nice strong mints sooner. Yes she wondered if she'd have spearmints. Spearmint was a much more enjoyable flavour.