[Canterlot] Mares' Night (Open)

DeepBass

Sweet Surprise listened to Trebel mention how she wasn't used to meeting new ponies. sweet was used to meeting all kinds of ponies: happy ones, sad ones, energetic ones, shy ones and even a few rude ones. Shyness was one that was tricky as when most shy ponies saw her energetic personality they would tend to be more shy towards her. But Sweet was one to be able to try and help ponies with their issues, including their shyness.

"Oh ok. Don't worry, I can help you to talk to new ponies if you want. My job is all about talking with ponies. But first, what do you like to do?"

The bay colored young pegasus mare sighed as she had a night off from astronomy duties.

Her twin brother was off on a date with his Special Somepony and she really needed to find something to do with her night or end up bouncing off the walls.

As she entered Canterlot looking for ANYTHING to do, she found a flyer for a Mare's Night party.

Fluttering her black-banded wings, she did a loop! "This sounds promising!"

Soon she entered the club and looked around, getting used to the volume of the music "Oh! This is going to be a blast!"

Following Page's lead, the mare herself sat down. Unlike him though, Fantasy decided not to opt for any glass of cider. She never developed a taste for the stuff, and it just didn't appeal to her. So she watched the unicorn gulp down the remaining few sips, and then silence. Well, silence between the two of them. The party was kinda still loud, and the music definitely was so loud Fantasy could feel the vibrations. Quite astounding, really, but back on track. Nervously, she spoke

"So... umm... I don't suppose you party often, would you?"

It was an honest inquiry, if a bit simple. At least it served as a conversation starter. After speaking, she glanced over, and saw a new face in the form of a pegasus walking through the entrance. Mentally she sighed, if only because a bigger crowd didn't make things easier in the slightest. Perhaps that was unfair, but it was what it was.

Page thought for a moment, Yes, It is a wonder why I am here. But I must wonder why as shy and delicate as this would be here.

"No, I don't...And I don't suspect you do either."

Once again, Page waited, and upon this awkward waiting he noticed yet another pony enter, although, this one looked like she knew what she was doing, unlike fantasy or himself. Now, all he could do was pray that he didn't attracted any attention to himself, or indeed, Fantasy.