The Equestria High Summary [And Minor OOC Discussion]

The rivalry will not be taken down until proof positive in the RP when they make up and be friends. Besides, Colt still keeps hinting at things going down after school. I don't make assumptions, the summary only reports facts.

WOAH Guys, Calm down, I kinda had already hinted at my character being a mercenary at the beginning of the RP when he pulled out a grenade that he had smuggled in.

Plus I'm a self insert of myself in the MARVEL comics universe.

And Blade arms aren't always cool.

deadpool1.jpg

Man, when I signed that contract with FOX, I thought they were gonna stay true to my character.

So we got one Mercenary, a Special Forces operative, a Alex mercer Prototype monster transforming insane person, among a high school of Teens...This is interesting and who knows what other surprises lay in store? :kissy:

http://marvel.wikia.com/Wade_Wilson_(Earth-616)#Powers_and_AbilitiesEdit

Here is a look at all of the powers Deadpool/Wade has

Welcome to Equestria High, hope you have a pleasent time. Oh, and make sure you check up on your sanity every once in a while.

Y̝͙͊̍̍͗̃̑̏͘ǫ̧̠̲̣̘̭͚̻ͦ̏̀uͪ̕͝҉̬̩̝̣ͅ'̛̱̦̮͍̫̿͗̋̉̿̂͊̑͜ȑ͎̭̺̠͇̮̽͒͑̎̑ͅe̢̧͔͉͂̃͂̚͠ ̡̛͚̯͚̰̼̤̿̾g̵̨̯̻̥̥̒̃̎o̢̝̞ͬ̽̅̄̎ͣͣ́i̴̡͎̤̰͐ͣ̀̓̈́̍ͪ̅n͋ͨͩ̂̃͒̈́͒͏̧͈̝͎̮́ͅg̵̢̘̽͘ ͩ͠҉̝ṭ̘̤̥̾̃̿̋̓̍͌̃ͬ͟͞ŏ͉̠̖̼̦̮͆͘͞ ̭̮̌̓̉̌̒ͯ͛̓́n̢̼̗͎̯͇̼̾̒̔͡e̸̥͓̟̼͉ͨ̈e̛̩͚͎̖̼͔͇̱ͣ̄̈́ͨ̈́͐ͤd̺̤͙̩̓̎͒͑͐́ ̤̠͖͆̓͞į̳̬̦͙̜͈̟ͩ́́̚͢ț͙̩͍̱̤̰̀̐͊̌ͮ̄̋ͬ́͘ͅ.̢̣͇̹̳̣̗͇̌̂́

Last time I checked it was "Head is pounding and hands are shaking."

Take some aspirin, that should help. Or it will kill you, on or the other. My sanity is still at '...' so I'm still cool.