Looking for roleplay, Mane Rp.

I will be playing the role of Amber Cross, one of my approved OCs, in a attempt to garner my interest and motivation. Nonetheless, I'll put up a link to the bio and some basic points.

Link:

Basic things:

- Young Mare

- Works as a private practiconer of medicine and alchemist. Sorta also a experimental approach pony

- Lives in ponyville, but I expect rps in places around the Foothills and Heartlands of Greater Equestria.

- Normally shy, but can be very expressive in a happy and cheery manner when around ponies close to her

- Very busy and dedicated to her work, possible to say proud, but she doesn't boast about it.

Well, the rest is in the bio. I'm not feeling up to being the first one to throufh up ideas, so I'll let y'all come up with something I can work off.

I have an open topic on the SUPER light side where Minty finds a pair of magic socks that make stallions fall in love with her (and since she's rather dim she thinks its a game). There is potential for injury there... But it might be a tad silly. I did tag it "Comedic Sociopathy".

Thanks, but that would really be Amber's cupo' tea. I'm focusing more on personal development without the use of the occupation as a primary method before I think of anything else.