SPORTS!

HarringtonSleuth

Any sports around that anypony plays or watches?

I watch pretty much anything. Unless it gets dull to watch. I like to watch a lot of American football when it's on. And think it should be called gridiron. It sounds manlier and is more accurate than football.

In sports news today, Major League Baseball has hit its trade deadline. As of 4PM Eastern, no trades may occur between teams from now until the end of the World Series. The best part, in my view?

The Rangers got Ryan Dempster.

Also, in Rangers news, Neftali Feliz will be out for the rest of the season for Tommy John surgery.

I mostly stick with hockey and American football. I'm not as interested in soccer, and the baseball and basketball teams that I support are an annual disappointment. Plus, it's a lot easier to keep up with football games than any other sport because there's only one a week.

I'm a Martial Artist... I used to actively participate in amateur MMA competitions.

I used to play a lot more from Hockey to basketball to football and soccer. And for a short while Baseball... until I had a quite bad allergic reaction to the pollen and dust that left me nearly blind for 3 days.

I still watch Hockey, soccer, MMA and occasionally tennis. I always found baseball to be a bit boring...

I love sports, but I live in a state that considers hunting and fishing sports, and doesn't pay much attention to things like football.

It can be hard to maintain support for the sports you care about when your friends are uncaring.

All I'm doing now is playing ultimate frisbee in kayaks on a lake.

If I had a TV i'd be watching the Olympics all the time.