Madame LaFlour [Final]

Chocoswirl

As funny and "intuitive" the app is... I don't see how you can RP with this in the Mane RP section unless you do some crazy weird thing with Pinkamena Dianne Pie. Is this a joke or an attempt to troll? I'm just curious...

As funny and "intuitive" the app is... I don't see how you can RP with this in the Mane RP section unless you do some crazy weird thing with Pinkamena Dianne Pie. Is this a joke or an attempt to troll? I'm just curious...

Nothing wrong here!

24604299843047190717822.gif

• Like 1

Ah then I'm good, I always fail in competitions.

Well, we still need Mr. Turnips to complete the set...

:D :D :D

Not trolling. Mojo, Hinata and I are doing it ever since Tom got a "stamp". If these aren't allowed, we'll take them down if we're told to.

I couldn't agree more, Chocoswirl!

Of course, if these 'friends of Pinkamenia' can't be in the MANE RP (still awaiting Manestream's decision on that) , no one says they all can't app as Crossover, right?

And if Rosewind would be willing to join her 'friends' in a Crossover RP, I can see a very entertaining RP taking place!

"Pinkie Pie and Friends Reunion"

:D:D:D:D

I couldn't agree more, Chocoswirl!

Of course, if these 'friends of Pinkamenia' can't be in the MANE RP (still awaiting Manestream's decision on that) , no one says they all can't app as Crossover, right?

And if Rosewind would be willing to join her 'friends' in a Crossover RP, I can see a very entertaining RP taking place!

"Pinkie Pie and Friends Reunion"

:D:D:D:D

Amazing idea! :D I like the sound of that!