Slender Man (no not Slender)

I just got through playing Slender Man which is a pc horror game. Well it starts out with you having car troubles. Eventually you go inside this house. You see happy birthday on the floor and then the screen looks fuzzy. You walk a little and hear "Youuuuuuuuuuuuuu die now." I hit escape right then. I cannot make it past that point!

I've never been so scared in my life!

Woah! Sounds like my kinda game. I love Slenderman AND horror games. Amnesia? Check. Dead Space? Check. Slender? Check.

Although, what you have described is not all too terribly realistic in my opinion. I mean, Slendy has a real approachable nature to him. Hes kind of like a stalker, but I mean, stalkers follow and watch you out of love. You can never see his facial expression, and he wraps you up and takes you with him. Maybe hes actually peaceful, or lonely. And nobody knows where you go after he takes you. His prescence does not necessarily mean death or anything dark at all. Sure, he's creepy LOOKING. And the myth is supposed to make you uneasy. But it's not like he can talk to TELL you what's goin' on without a face.

You know, they say you feel peaceful when you see him. That you want to go. While there's an Admiral Ackbar in everybody's mind screaming "ITS A TRAP!" you never do know! Therefore our friendly neighborhood Slenderman is probably just that: our friendly neighborhood Slenderman. Him saying "Youuuuu die now!!" just doesn't sound very characteristic.

But ya know, I'm a freak. That's just my opinion on the topic. If you like horror games and ponies, I suggest playing the Luna Games xD THOSE ARE SO FUN!