My brain is so full of Fic ideas, but because i'm a terrible writer I'd figured Id dump them here.

TotalEcplise

Anyone who want's to use these idea or modify them is free to do so as long as im given credit.

Power Six

- A human in equestria fic where equestria turns out to be earth after the planet recovered from a magical disaster. One which wiped out the human race all except for 6 humans who where changed into the embodiments of six elements of natural elements (earth, wind, water, fire, light, and darkness). During Celestia and luna's reign thousands of years before the beginning of FiM, the humans became aware of themselves and 'awoke'. Filled with rage and contempt the six "Titans" ravaged equestria in an attempt to wipe out ponykind to allow humanity to raise up again. The alicorn sisters defeated the magical titans with the elements of harmony sealing them in stone.

After discord was defeated a wave of harmony rippled through the country and disturbed seals on the titans collectively called the power six. One day sometime later anomalies in equestria's ecosystem start to spring up flash fires, tornado's, earthquakes, floodes etc...Celestia and Luna sense the awakening of the power six so she sends Twilight to find the resting ground of darkness whose powers have yet to seep out.

How does all of this turn out?

Storm Riders

- An air gear crossover. A new recreational craze has hit equestria. Air Treks! ponies everywhere are picking them up and trying them, eventually ponies began forming teams (called storm riders) for competitive sport with teams ranked from F-A. But like with other things, shady characters abused the potential of ATs causing commercial units to be installed with ability inhibitors and massive restrictions to be placed on their use which eventually led to a stigma placed on AT riders and groups. In manehattan, a young earthpony stallion named SlipStream joined a storm rider team recently after getting his first set of ATs. During his initiation his his team was jumped and forced to disband by another team, not wanting to give up riding he left manehattan and travelled all the way to ponyville for somewhere quiet to hone his skills and hopefully find other free riders he can make a team with.

more idea's later

Both are interesting. I like the Air Gear crossover one. The best thing I've done when I have a new fanfic idea is to created a document that just has a running list of all story ideas.

Both are interesting. I like the Air Gear crossover one. The best thing I've done when I have a new fanfic idea is to created a document that just has a running list of all story ideas.

Pretty much what I do sometimes, i see how far i can take itand if it makes sense I give it a whirl.

MOAR IDEAS!!

Fallout Equestria: On Broken Wings

- Arik BlackFeather has restored the town of Arbu, with ponies populating the settlement once again Arik believes he can make the place more prosperous than ever.

Follow him on his adventures across the wastes as he tries to bring renown to himself and his town. Too bad nothing ever goes right for him...or maybe it does? Oh did i mention he's a 200 year old amnesiac cyborg griffon? Its's kind of important.

Fallout Equestria written in an episodic nature with a serious goal and a protagonist who can't take anything seriously. Based on my OC used here.

Universe at War: Equus

-The Hierarchy, a highly advanced coalition of alien species, descends on Equus. They seek to bleed the planet dry of all natural resources.

The only way to survive is for all the species of the world to band together. How many species can put aside their differences, will it be enough to survive the invasion?

Universe at war Crossover

Planet-side

-One night during a meteor shower several of the wayward stones land planet-side. Unknown to the inhabitants of the world the rocks contain some of the most powerful symbiotic lifeforms in the universe.

Fluttershy ends up in a life or death situation but is saved by one of the symbiotic creatures. Soon her eyes are opened to a growing threat, and events start to spiral out of control. Can she become the hero the world needs?

MLP/DC/Marvel/Darkhorse crossover.

Beats Across Dimensions

-Being a DJ is hard work, a fact that Vinyl Scratch knows very well. The mare has just started to get herself known across Equestria as the hottest pony on the turn tables this side of Tartarus.

Then they came...

Now she has real competition, somepony...rather two someONE's to battle with for top spot.

There will be war. No eardrum in all of Equestria is safe.

Daft Punk in Equestria story.

Sentinel

-During the defense of earth a N7 sentinel is transported to a strange land after a large explosion. Meanwhile in a more reclusive sector of the galaxy a rouge Specter has been tracked and captured. Her escape attempt causes a deep space disaster, but instead of being killed she wakes up in the same land as the sentinel.

Meanwhile an ancient evil is awakened by the disturbance caused by arrival of the two humans, desperate to find her new destroyer she attempts to influence the two humans into willingly becoming her new host.

Inspired by Vanguard. A story by DMDeck16 and ThreeVolt