Looking for someone to RP with me...

…and that really about sums it up. See, I had to take a three-week break from RP-ing on any site while a volunteered at a camp, but now that summer’s running down, I want to get back in the swing of things.

I’m flexible, have two accepted characters I can use, and do my best to post writing of a certain caliber. I’m fairly reliable, except perhaps in the spring, but even then, I do my level best to check in when I can. I’m homeschooled and work fast, so that makes it a little bit easier.

If you’re interested, please let me know!

Oh! Here’s the link to my bios: (I’d prefer to use Heart, but Thes is fun, too.)

Thespian Thespony: www.canterlot.com/topic/8666-tespian-thespony-final

Heart Song: www.canterlot.com/topic/8874-heart-song-final

Great! And it's fine if you only have one, I’ll only be using one, because Thes isn't supposed to find Heart for a while, at least! Read your character's Bio, and I think it makes sense for me to use Thes, since Heart wouldn't be anywhere near Canterlot. Do you have any ideas for plots you want to use? If you don't, that's fine, i just don't want to dictate too much.

Yes, I did. If you're not opposed to the idea, Moonlite Frost could be a friend of Thes and Heart (perhaps a really good friend of Heart), so Thes goes to the library to get some advice when his search is going poorly. (If that doesn't make sense, read their bios, I've got all the info there.) We can just sort of take it from there...Of course, if you want them to be strangers, I can come up with something else...