Hello Everypony

MasterMustang

About Myself: Love video games and martial arts!

How I found Canterlot.com: Looked for MLP roleplaying, kinda intrested.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Started watching it with my GF a few months ago on Netflix.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Rainbow Dash
Hello everypony, my name is Chase and I am 21. I am a fairly new brony and well... I don't know where else to start. After liking MLP FIM I felt like making my own character true to my real life personality, thus Master Mustang was born!

I studied in Chang Moo Kwan style Tae Kwon Do for 12 years and became a 3rd degree black belt. Martial arts are my passion so most of my post will probally feature martial arts content. NOTE: I am not super big on the physical combat part of martial arts but more so on the mental and spiritual concepts which sadly I see lacking in a lot of training centers around my home. Anyways here is Master Mustang and his story...

(Background Music to set theme)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/igSmbu_E3M4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Master Mustang

" src=

Master Mustang is a 4th degree belt in Tae-kwon-do and has been training for a long time. He was born in Ponyville but he never knew his parents so his complete origin is unknown. While searching for his cutie-mark he felt martial arts were his calling so he set off on a journey at the age of 7 to find himself. He returned nearly over a decade later in a snow white uniform, a belt as black as night, and the cutie-mark he longed for. Later it is revealed he traveled and trained in the long forgotten and far away land of Coltrea (Korea), an ancient land in the farthest corner of Equisteria.

Master Mustang is strong and still in his youth but he very kind and soft spoken. The master is always willing to give help and advice to his fellow ponies. Master Mustang protests violence and conflict but will resort to his mighty skills if his friends are threatened.

He runs a small humble Dojang in the outskirts of Ponyville where his students can train in peace but it is also not to far away for a lunch break. His favorite treat is one of Applejack's freshly made apple fritters.

So there is my introductions everypony! ^^

SO THAT IS WHERE RD GOT HER BLACK BELT! IT ALL MAKES SENSE NOW!

Welcome to Canterlot fellow Martial Artist! I believe there needs to be a balance between the physical and spiritual. That is the way I was trained at least. (I have a 2nd Degree in TKD officially, but was trained at the 3rd degree level) However, I must admit I never stayed true to TKD learning an array of other martial arts from various masters and friends.

Welcome to Canterlot, Master Mustang.

I wish I had your dedication, I used to have TKD lessons, but didn't stick with it long enough to get very far. I get the feeling that me and mental discipline would never really get on well.1 I have to say, I envy you for having something you're so passionate about; I've never really found anything I feel I could actually devote myself to studying. :(

--------

1 Mental discipline is against my religion anyway.