ND's OC Cast?

Well first off, considering that all the following ponies are just that, accept for Necro who is a type of changling, and 42 is a deer, I just put 'Earth Pony'....Just to clarify....I thought, you know, since I have a couple of characters, you know I should all just put them in one topic, so I don't spam the page. D: Because that would be annoying, and I like to keep things convenient. SO, NOWTHEN...

Lanturnaway; Earthpony, likes the dark, hiding, traveling, going on quests for other ponies, discovering who she is. She is a simple pony from the 1800s who prefers the simple way of life, doing things the hard way, and will give advice to anyone who apprechiates it. She enjoys long walks in dark, strobing corridors- I mean beaches, and roses. yes she loves roses...Especially the ones with thorns.

You may assume Lanturnaway to be weird or peculiar, but thats only because she was raised alone as a filly. (Not that weird kind of weird, but the kind of weird you just think is odd, and eventually you will grow to love it! Well usually. Lol.) Cutie mark is a lantern with red glow.

42; He is a deer who lives in everfree(?) forest. Like Lanturn he lives, ALONE. He is quiet, keeps to himself, but if somebody gets lost in his neck of the woods he will gladly show them the way, not being able to leave himself, due to a 10,000 year old curse stating "Forget what you've known and show them the way, though forever alone in the forest you stay"....Not very cheery, no. But he does take advantage of the curse's loophole, which leaves out the bit of talking and relating time he can get in whilst showing them the way. X) So yeah, he is pretty simple. Note more specifically he is a stag-like entity, with flowery decorations on his horns and neck. No cutie mark.

Necro Dash; Some would consider this character, formerly known as my sona, a secret protoganist. Most revere here as a protoganist, though this is false, as hard to believe as it is. She is reconized as a shifter, or changling, but with more specific qualities like, she can JUST change her voice to what she wishes, or just her form, or both. And most noted about my custom on the species, is that she must be the absolute OPPOSITE of her current form. In this case, her most used form, she takes the form of our Dashie, but she looks dark and blurry to those without strong concentration, instead of bright and easy to see. Instead of sporting a pair of fit feathered wings, we have your peculiar case of a unicorn horn, which until recently was broken off.

She is most known throughout ponyville and canterlot, as well as some obscure regions in equestria as, "The mare who stares through your eyes", "the one you cannot remember", and my personal favorite "YOU AGAIN!". Cutie mark is never seen. Always obscured by a tree, bush, or it can be temporairily scratched off.

DisconeSIA (or Sia); Not much really known besides she is a mystery. Pretty much the only antoganist in my rps. Most often seen in Necro's nightmares, and sometimes by others like Gilda (who can mistake Necro as Dash), Rainbow Dash (I guess Sia likes to peep in on her victem's good twin?), and none other than Timeturner, who Necro spends a decant ammount of time with.

Other traits of her's are hostility, suspicion, extreme eccentrics (paranoia), and gluttony (she's always starving and thirsty...) Cutie mark is a shimmering crack in the shape of an malicious grimmace, appears to glow and looks overly realistic.

Koljaque; He'ssss...Kind of a backround character. Kind, good with the girls, considerate, POLITE, and defies the 'blondes are dumb' steriotype. :3 He wears a red or blue scarf (winter or summer), and like the others is earth based. Just a normal, every day colt/stalion. Really nothing to it...(Though I should mention he's rather bland, unless he's in a panic, then you have one hippy hoppy highstrung hare...)

There we have it! All of my characters...I'm a little nervous wether I had any faults. I know its nothing truely special, though some people said they sounded fun and interesting, so I thought "Okay, I don't see why not then..." I hope you guys find it suitable. I wasnt planning to use them in any specific rp's right now, I just want them approved in case something randomly comes up, because I like to be ready for such instances. :P

I'm afraid you can't post a log, or have any characters in your log until they're accepted.

This is the form needed to apply for your OC. You can only have 2 applications at a time in this area. One Final, ready to be assessed application, and one work in progress application, labeled WIP.

This thread will be helpful when filling out your application. I highly recommend you read it before proceeding. :)

Roleplay Type:

Name:

Sex:

Species:

Eye Color:

Coat Color:

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style:

Physique:

Cutie Mark:

Origin/Residence:

Motivation:

Dislikes: (optional)

Character Summary:

Ahhhh I see...So...I was doing a log, not an app...I have to do an app first...and then another app...then another app...And I kinda have to do two at a time. o3e..THEN make a log.....gwah...Thats going to be tedious....Well alright whateves. I'll get to it eventually but I guess until then I'll just keep myself occupied until I have some real time. So...Feel free to delete this or move it or whatever. Seeing its a log..And not an app..

Ahhhh I see...So...I was doing a log, not an app...I have to do an app first...and then another app...then another app...And I kinda have to do two at a time. o3e..THEN make a log.....gwah...Thats going to be tedious....Well alright whateves. I'll get to it eventually but I guess until then I'll just keep myself occupied until I have some real time. So...Feel free to delete this or move it or whatever. Seeing its a log..And not an app..

You can post the log as soon as you get your first character accepted, and then add them as they get accepted. That'd keep you a bit more organized as you go along, and you wouldn't have to trouble of having to add them all at once. :)

Alright, yeah, as other users have told you this isn't our procedure for applying for RP characters. As you're a new user, I suggest you take the time to read our RP application guide. You are going to need to write up a full character application which will be reviewed by one of us on the RP Helper team in accordance with our RP standards. You may only have two character apps posted here at any given time, one labeled as final and the other as WIP (work in progress). And yes, after your first OC for the Mane RP section has been approved and you have been added to the roleplayers user group you will then be able to post a character log.

While you're in the rules section, I would suggest looking at a few more pages which may be helpful for getting started in the RP with character creation so that you better understand what sort of characters are acceptable in Canterlot.com's World of Equestria RP: our list of approved RP species, our list of Equestrian Locations, and most importantly, our Roleplaying Rules.

Hope that helps, and good luck with applying for your first character. :)

• Like 2

Hi, welcome to our roleplay! In addition to what Phil said, I might suggest that, after reading over the rules (the acceptable species list in particular), that if you choose to design an application, try to strike a balance between detail and simplicity. Detail in things that make the character interesting, simplicity in trying to make your character unique in a way that would not work in our environment for Mane.

TL;DR - Think of it like you're trying to pitch a character to Hasbro for approval to be included in an episode of FiM, and that should give you an idea of how to design a character for roleplay here.

• Like 1