Gears and Queen RP

Gears9333

Gears painted as he ran through the rain teal mane dripping wet as he finally saw the library up ahead. He pushed through the revolving door just wanting to get out of the rain but when he tried for a sudden stop it was in vain thanks to his soaked hooves on the newly waxed marble floor. He slide half way across the room only to be stopped by a book shelf that retaliated with an avalanche of books. Now fulling embarrassed the golden rod colored pony slowly poked his head out of the books to be greeted with a wave of shhes. His cheeks went red with embarrassment highlighting his green and crimson eyes perfectly as he pulled himself from the books. He tired his best to put the books back in order but was no librarian and shot to boot so reaching the top shelf was hard not being able to fly and all. Most of the ponies there tried there best to ignore him while others just seemed to chuckle at it all. "I'm probably the only pegasus in Equestria that never know the weather." He said to himself as he picked up another book with his mouth and tried to put it on the top shelf standing on his tippy hooves to do it.

The book glows and pulls out of his mouth as a taller mare approaches, "Well should have used your wings," the female unicorn said with humor in her voice, "now let's see," she said and began to organize the bookshelf with he magic, "And who might you be?" she asked him in a soft but stern voice.

Gears rubbed the back of his neck as the unicorn helped him out " Thanks for helping." He said watching her put everything back perfectly "Sorry about this. I would do it myself but these wings are really just for show." He said as he opened them just a bit before giving off a grinding sound he winced and closed them back up quickly "And sadly they tend to lock up when in the rain to long. Not really the greatest pegasus am I." He said with a laugh trying to brake the ice "I'm Gears. I came in for a few books and didn't know it was going to rain today. What about you? You work here or something?" He said only thinking so because she helped him stacked the books.

"yes I work here," she said to him warmly and sighed, "And you got plenty of books already," she said as she finished up and headed back to the counter slowly. She sat behind it and sighed and began to read as that 'exciting' scene was done.

"Yeah sorry again about that." He said rubbing the back of his neck. He felt his cheeks heat up again when she said he had enough books. "Well I guess your right but I am looking for some repair books I ran into a few problems back at my shop and I came here hoping to fix it. You got any books like that?" he said following her around.

((oh to be honest I didn't know you were still looking for a ship. I thought this was just a normal RP ^^'))

Gears smiled "Thanks a lot." He said then rushed of before slipping a bit and stopped. He smiled nevously "I think I'll take it slow this time." he said walking off where she pointed off to.

Gears smirked "No offense but I don't think a unicorn would be able to teach me to fly. Besides I can't fly with these wings they are to heavy and are not built for it. I kind of blow my real wings off years ago." he said keeping his smile.

Gears felt like he might have offended her so he turned back "Umm maybe you can help me now that I think about it. I have been working on a little project that could help me get back into the sky. I could use some help on it if you are interested."

"Yeah I have a repair shop a few blocks from here. I use any money mostly to fund my inventions so it's the perfect place to work for someone like me. It's also the place I live. I have like my own place just above the shop so if I ever get an idea all i have to do is head downstairs and go to work." He said then chuckled a bit "But I'm sure you don't want to hear me ramble on. I guess tomorrow is a good time to get started if that's fine with you. I wouldn't want to keep you to late if you came over now."

((Sure I'll just make set it up.))

Gears looked around for a moment looking for a peace of paper then ran over. Has he pulled the paper in front of him a small hatch opened on his wing. A small pieace of metal poked out before he grabbed it with his teeth and pulled it out. He fittled a bit with it in his mouth before it opened up showing it was a pin. He wrote down his address and put the pen away. "There, now you can just meet me at my place when ever you are ready." He said with a smile before passing her the letter "Ill see you tomorrow but now i really need to get those books before going. See you there." He said walked off giving her a wave good bye.