Canon map of Equestria

I mean the map itself, considering all fanfics map out the areas :razz:

Ah! In that case, any fanfic that banked on Equestria resembling the North American continent would have more or less actually bet the right way. :P

Ah! In that case, any fanfic that banked on Equestria resembling the North American continent would have more or less actually bet the right way. :razz:

So does that mean I could make a fan-fiction aboot them things to the north, eh?

(I know, I know, banish me now :blush: )

EDIT: With grovelling apologies for the pre-edit

So does that mean I could make a fan-fiction aboot [colour=#ffffff]crystal ponies[/colour] to the north, eh?

Something tells me they only speak like that in Vanhoover. :blah:

• 1 month later...

It's been too long since a geography update. Thanks to last weekend's episode, we now know for sure that these places are 100% show-canon locations: Yonder Hill, Hollow Shades, Galloping Gorge, Foal Mountain, and Tall Tale Town. :Pinkie:

• Like 1

It's been too long since a geography update. Thanks to last weekend's episode, we now know for sure that these places are 100% show-canon locations: Yonder Hill, Hollow Shades, Galloping Gorge, Foal Mountain, and Tall Tale Town. :Pinkie:

I agree, and we are working on ideas to redo our map to include new places and regions.

• Like 1