Bioshock- Equestria's Tale

Allanon

"A man has choices, I chose the impossible. I built a city where the artists would not fear the censor, where the scientist would not be bound by petty morality, where the great would not be constrained by the small. I chose to build Rapture. But my city was betrayed by the weak. So I ask you my friend, if you live with pride, would you kill the innocent? Would you sacrifice your humanity? We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us." ―Andrew Ryan

You are in a bathysphere, heading towards Rapture. The great underwater city looked ominous, yet wonderful at the same time.

You wonder how your new life will be inside...

Rapture

You hear a rasped voice call out "Is someone new??", an the figure suddenly leaps onto the bathysphere, attampting to rip open the metal sphere.

Then, the radio came on, a dark voice saying "Hey, you in the bathysphere! Pick up that radio, and get your hind quarters out of that thing!"

"Applezoom, you are in a very dangerous situation right now. I plan on getting you out of here alive, but that Splicer ain't gonna help. I am Allanon, by the way." The voice says as the thing suddenly leaves.

• 2 weeks later...

(Imagine this happening while Apple Zoom is still traveling in the bathysphere, and at the end should be around the time that the Splicer ended its little assault on the vessel.)

Falling at beyond terminal velocity towards Earth, a strange sort of pony seems to be descending at a high rate towards the ground. In other words... falling. Falling head first as he faces the ground... yet not a single utter or scream comes from it, as if it's not afraid. Either it's not afraid of heights, dying, or maybe it has a way to make it to the ground safely... of course, the only ponies that might notice are those that tend to look up at the sky a lot... and Dark Star, the pony in question, figures that hardly anypony would be looking up right now, since there's no reason to... plus, a teeny-tiny black dot in the sky might be a little hard to see... as the stallion wears a jet-black tight-fitting suit. It's almost as if the material of the article of clothing is a second skin for him. His helmet piercing right through the air below him as he descends. The said helmet seeming to come to a literal point on both the front and back... the part of the head piece in front of his face being longer than the back 'half'. The unknown town below him becoming more and more visible with almost every second of his fall... his front hooves retracted and his hind legs straightened out, as he gracefully continues to dive into... the ocean?? Could his calculations have been wrong? Unless... no, there's no way... the city is underwater! There's no other possible explanation! Once he reaches a close enough distance from the water's level, he discontinues his dive and spreads his limbs, facing his whole body toward the ground, the air resistance slowing down his fall a little bit... then, with just a single thought process... four large, black, ribbon like objects shoot out of his back, forming large loops that seem to just suddenly emerge. From below, it could look like he suddenly grew tentacles out of his back... but that's hardly these things' purpose. As they seem to act as his parachute, and they do their job quite nicely... as he seems to be lowering into the middle of oceanic nowhere... but he has reasonable confidence that there just might be a little something waiting for him down below... as he suddenly makes the decision, when close enough in the air, to retract his 'parachute'. Going back into a diving form as he splashes only slightly into the water... the front tip of his helmet seeming to pierce right through the water, and make easy access and minimal pain from the initial impact of the water, as he descends lower and lower. Fathom by fathom into the deep ocean blue... only to be surprised as to what awaits down below. Even though he was expecting it, it failed not to catch him off guard... from a distance, the city just looked... beautiful. Even that wasn't enough to describe this seemingly utopian underwater city. He continues to descend deeper and deeper, and eventually... he seems to notice an entrance into one of the buildings. It looks like the entrance lets through what he'd think is a large object... a large, round object. Yes... perhaps a sort of underwater transit system for the city? Most likely so... he thinks to himself, as he swims in through the entrance of the building, only to find himself having to swim up again... how strange, he sees shimmering not too far up... a surface! For once in his entire life since his parents' passing... he feels excitement flowing through every cavity of his body! As he makes quick to surface himself next to what appears to be a large, spherical object... only to be surprised by a ghastly image...

(This picture is for reference as to what my character is supposed to look like... imagine it in pony form.)

post-3711-0-16744700-1345246675_thumb.jp

(Eh?... what? I personally sent you a message asking if I could join, and you said yes, that I could join in on this roleplay. In fact, I was hoping to help out your current visitor... You told me yourself, and I QUOTE: "Go ahead and join, laddie. I'm short on roleplayin' friends, so I'll gladly welcome you!" So, of course, I didn't think I was doing anything wrong. You said I could join... it took me a while, but I finally thought of something, so I posted it with your permission.)

(All is forgiven. ^^)

He hears a noise in the distance just outside of the metro station... at least that's what he makes out this section of the city to be... what else could it possibly be? He wonders, as he pulls himself up and out of the water. A lot of water still remaining on his body as it drips off of him as he walks along the rug in the center... he looks at the bathysphere behind him for a quick moment, noticing the damage that had been dealt to it... and it doesn't even look like it happened a long time ago. In fact, most of the leaks and damages... they look recent. That's not good... dangit, why did his curiosity get the best of him?

He shakes it off... now's not the time to sulk. He continues on his way, coming to some stairs as he turns left from the bathysphere... noticing signs scattered along the floor that seem to have been a part of some protest. Before his curiosity got the best of him, he continues up the stairs... investigating the image before him, and actually seeing another pony in the distance! He seems to have just now caused some damage, probably getting rid of rubble that used to clog up the doorway at the other end of the room... though unknowing if the other is hostile. He takes cover, to at least keep from being seen for now, as he quiets his hoofsteps... using a certain zoom feature of his helmet, since he hasn't taken it off yet. His helmet actually serves at least three functions. One, as an oxygen provider, two, in this case... a sort of sniper rifle. One that gains its ammunition by a mini matter converter... taking gases from the air and converting them into the elements needed to construct a bullet. A regular sniper round he would use is of the .308 caliber... the inside of his helmet would behave as the 'scope' of his rifle, providing a function of a neon green reticule that marks where a bullet would impact if he were to fire at this very moment, and a zoom feature... he zooms in on the action for now, trying his best to stay hidden... hoping that the darkness of his suit would make him look like one of the shadows behind him as he watches.

applezoom continued up the stair's where some cazy guy was swinging a lead pipe at applezoom "hey hey!" then he shouted "THIS GUY'S CRAZY" applezoom ran and threw thewrench and it the crazed person in the eye! "ey IS THERE A DOCTOR?" he shouted but no response applezoom picked up the wrench and went to the door "locked" he said then he heard a voice of a little girl he went up the stair case to a gatherer's garden

"Trust me, lad, anything that attacks you down here is evil. That thing you killed? A simple Splicer. It's the Big Daddy's you want to worry about. Now, kindly take that plasmid. Brace yourself before using it though..." Allanon said warningly.

The entire time... the black stallion could do nothing for now but watch as the action had unfolded. He would have fired off a round at the very moment he saw the hostile other trying to kill what he believes is an innocent... the suspected innocent's opponent just seemed... insane. Insane enough to not even know what he's doing and just lashing out with all he's got. He saw the whole thing... for now, he handled himself just fine, but what about future times to come?

Then came the injection... he heard the talking of someone on what sounded like a radio communication... so this person has a contact somewhere around here? Hmph... in that case, with a mental command to his suit, the system does a search on certain radio frequencies flowing about throughout this forsaken city... and that's how he's now able to only listen for now to everything that the strange other had just said... Splicers, eh? Well, they don't look so tough either way. He wonders why they're called that when he thinks of the meaning of the word 'splice'. Could this city specialize in the study of genetics? To the point where they can alter genetic codes and structures?? The very idea just... fascinates him. Until, of course, he heard all the commotion from upstairs, and in fact, as the other pony had fallen and gone unconscious, Star couldn't do much else at the moment other than to choose a good hiding spot... he spots rubble to his right when looking away from the entrance to this room, and decides to literally dive right into it, but leaving just enough space so he can see what's going on... his sniper's barrel pointing a little bit from the rubble and scattered items... if anyone finds him, he'll play simply play dead for now...

Quite strange indeed... he would have thought that the stranger would have at least been out for more than just a minute or two, but it looks like now would be a good time to introduce himself... though how he'll convince the other that he's of no threat might not be as easy of a feat as it seems. With what this stranger on the radio has been saying to him, he might just try and kill Star along with the other guy with a messed up face. He sure wasn't a pretty sight, that's for sure... but maybe the fact that he doesn't look messed up at all right now that might be a convincing factor for the one he wishes to help out. If they're both going to be trapped here... there's no point in being alone in all this.

Trying to be as quiet as possible... he uses the other's surprise in his own appearance to further his tread in enhanced silence, the other's shouting making his hoofsteps quiet as a mouse. Star sits himself at the door of this room in which they both came, figuring that now might be a good time to reveal himself... "Hmph... isn't that strange? Be careful you don't shoot your eye out, kid." a voice could suddenly be heard from behind. One with a slight humorous tone to it at the moment.

The black pony seems to be very amused by this whole ordeal... smiling slightly from beneath his helmet. At least he wouldn't be able to see his current facial expression. He raises a hoof to reassure the other that he means him no harm... now just to convince him through simple terms.

"Don't worry yourself. I promise you, I mean no harm. Of course... I think you could tell that anyway, right? I mean, I haven't tried to kill you, have I? Plus, one can't disregard the fact that I'm able to speak in complete sentences without sounding like a total fool, especially since the last one you fought seemed to say things completely out of context, let alone connection between every phrase. Like you, I stumbled upon this city myself... not what I was expecting, either. In fact, it looks like a total trash heap from up close, wouldn't you agree? Now..." he begins a slight pace around the room, clearly in a thinking state... "How to get through that door..."

applezoom got up 'great! now im stuck under here with someone i met people trying to kill me!" then he flinged his arm then a bolt came out stuck th door it opened when he took a tep out he hear's a little girl giggling (your chance TasteTheRainbow)