Pony-Book (Equestria High OOC)

Silver is sitting on a bench again with JAYZEe nearby, just found out his great-grandma died and is basically crying his eyes out.

On the subject of his mark, it's on the palms of both hands.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They told you what it is? Because it sounds like a dislocation, brother's shoulder dislocates from time to time whenever he visits from Ireland and it's rather...eugh. On another note I drank half a bottle of tinto verano (wine) last night and now have the most brilliant headache.

Ive dislocated things before, and it was definatley a similar feeling.

Also, I got some news that my Stepdad found two abandoned kittens in our storage shed. So once I get back from my holiday they're all mine. :D we have a little Orange one and a black one. If the black one ends up being a girl I'll end up naming it Vinyl. Sorry for such a long post !

Silver has snapped under the strain of JAYZEe leaving and discovering that his great grandma died. He's currently with Lotus, helping her trash Colt's house. He's basically discorded at the moment.

Silverbolt attempted to restrain Silver with little success. He was thrown off by Silver Swirl and has found out about great grandma as well.

OH MY GOD! I just got back home and there they were, the tiniest kittens I have ever seen. My Mother already named them, they're Scout and Boo Radley, which is a reference to the book To Kill a Mockingbird. I wish I could show you guys because they are amazingly adorable.

OH MY GOD! I just got back home and there they were, the tiniest kittens I have ever seen. My Mother already named them, they're Scout and Boo Radley, which is a reference to the book To Kill a Mockingbird. I wish I could show you guys because they are amazingly adorable.

XD I can't believe you named them after TKAM characters. Perhaps Scout can stop a riot :3

I haven't read that book for 2 years, I can't think of anything more creative to say.

And I thought I would mention I just came back from the last day at Animethon, and it was so awesome! I cosplayed as Light Yagami, I have Cathy Weseluck's autograph in my Death Note (I'm so evil) and I just got into Hetalia!

Lol Yagami, can't take that name seriously after I was shown what is says backwards. But lucky, to both of you...Anime and kittens, the best eers

You don't know how many times I got that at animethon -_-

Roxas just wouldn't leave that alone.

I don't mean to be loud, obnoxious, and annoying (Like America XD) but I need to know what class everypony's in, so I can make the post 'Pawn is sitting in a desk doing\not-doing -insert activity here-'

God that sounds wrong :lol:

we all have the same classes. And Roxas has every right to tease you, main characters are the easiest to make fun of. Now, if you had gone as L, you wouldn't have been able to breath with all of the fan girls glomping you. :P