Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emerath, I see that you modeled Twilight on her look from the picture I asked Hinata to show you. Well, from what I can tell. Maybe you could put up the picture in a spoiler tag since Pinkie is also in the same picture. Or you could put up the link to the picture.

Here's the link to the page:

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2011/239/4/8/mlp_the_mane_6_by_sapphire1010-d47w6qi.jpg

D'awh.... ya caught meh on the picture. Alright, I'll put it somewhere. Probably at the top of the camp staff profiles. And thanks for the app DreamEatr. Keep an eye on your mail for an approval or for critiques on your app. ^^

Name: Rarity

Current Place of Residence: Ponyville

Hair Color: Purple

Eye Color: Moderate Azure

Cutie Mark: Three light blue gems, on her skirt.

Physical Description:

fan_rarity_by_mauroz-d57mi2b.pngExcept with regular horn and regular tail

Personality: Rarity is a very fashion consious person. She loves making dresses, hates getting dirty, and is also known to be a drama queen. She is also out to look for the perfect man for her.

Likes: Fashion, arts, men, cats, silk pajama's on a sunday morning.

Dislikes: Dirt, sports, messy activities, that uncharming prince.

Final Notes: She's a councelor, and I was told to make a profile for her, so... There.

Thank you Fireraven. I added Rarity's profile to the staff section. And I also took a moment to flesh it out a bit. Everything else you did is unchanged though. I just added in a character bio, and the activities she runs.

Just a quick question Emerath.

Where will the counselors be sleeping? Will they have a cabin of their own, or do they stay in the Main Hall? Also, is the head counselor's office in the main hall as well, and does she share it with the Assistant Head Counselor? This may be useful information. :3

All of the counselors have their own offices in the Main Hall. And attached to those offices is a room where they sleep. There is a communal bathroom that the counselors share. The cafeteria is also located in the Main Hall. The cabins have outhouses where campers can go to the bathroom, and there are communal showers in the Main Hall that campers will use to shower.

Also, let's try to keep things on topic for the most part. I don't want to scare off potential apps with a wildly derailed topic. Thanks guys. ^^

*speaks into walkie-talkie*

Day 2. Still no sign of new campers or AJ applicants. My food and drink supply is starting to run out. Well 'cause you know, I only packed enough food for like, 1 day. Y'know, because I thought there would've been more applicants by now and such......*realization*......OH SHOOT! HELP! I'M GONNA DIE GUYS! HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

*speaks into walkie-talkie*

Day 2. Still no sign of new campers or AJ applicants. My food and drink supply is starting to run out. Well 'cause you know, I only packed enough food for like, 1 day. Y'know, because I thought there would've been more applicants by now and such......*realization*......OH SHOOT! HELP! I'M GONNA DIE GUYS! HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!

*Gives you pizza slice*

When do you plan on posting the RP topic? Is there a certain date you had planned, or does it depend on when we get all the characters set up, and a few more campers? From what I see, the things we're missing are:

Rainbow Dash's Profile

Applejack

A few more campers.

Hopefully Snowy should have the profile nearly finished by now, and I've already asked a friend to create a camper. Maybe some of us can put in a few campers to get this started. The only real problem is AJ. It doesn't seem like many people want to take on her responsibilities.