Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

karate_dude.jpg

(Not my Pic)

*Note: This is a spin-off of my main OC.

Name: Brew Highkick

Race: Earth Pony (Part Unicorn)

Current Place of Residence: Fillydelphia

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No

Hair Color: Black

Eye Color: Amber

Cutie Mark: Ying Yang symbol with a blue aura around it. Located on his left shoulder-blade.

post-4427-0-28560200-1345165194_thumb.png

Physical Description: Small athletic build. Tone but not buff. Medium length hair.

Personality: Generally shy new but is a bundle of energy when he opens up or is allowed to talk about martial arts, his favorite thing in the world. Tends to be very giving and helpful.

Likes: Martial arts, video games, card games, and a good cup of his mother's tea.

Dislikes: Fighting, conflict, mean people, and floaties in his tea.

Character Bio:

Brew is a shy but very kind kid. He loved martial arts ever since he was small. He loves watching movies that star Hooves Lee, his idol. His favorite is "Enter the Dragon." Brew's dad enrolled him in Ki Bon Sul's Tae Kwon Do Academy when Brew was only 8. Brew is pretty much the master's shinning student but he doesn't care for the spotlight too much. Occasionally Brew loves to play video games with his friends online such as League of Legends and The Call of Pony series but his favorite so far is Super Pony Fighter IV for obvious reasons. He also likes to play Magic: The Equestrian Gathering. Brew's favorite season is winter. He loves watching the snow fall... it's so peaceful. Brew tends to be very protective of his friends despite his shy nature. He will take a punch for any of them. Brew is especially shy around girls; they are his weakness. He chokes up everytime he talks to them.

Brew's dad, Ironflank, is a renown Boxer in the Canterlot Boxing League. He currently holds a record of 16 - 2. He even taught Shinning Armor, Twilight's brother, some boxing which gave him even more fame. He is a very colorful character and loves to brag about his son all the time which can be embarrasing but he means well.

Brew's mother is Teana. She is a beautiful but modest pony from the suburbs of Filly. Her mother has a strong unicorn bloodline which gave her and her son strong magic sensitivity. She runs a small produce market specializing in exotic teas. She is a very good mother and loves her son so much that she can't resist showing it everyday, which again can be embarassing. In private though, Brew loves his mother's endless affection.

Not at all, Sunday! There's five whole cabins with five beds to fill for each gender, so there is PLENTY of room for you!

....So umm.. I don't know if anyone else noticed but am I like, the ONLY one playing a female oc?! x#3 Just.. Just throwing that out there..

Name: Aurron

Race: Earth Pony

Current Place of Residence: Ponyville

Have You Attended Camp Whitetail Before?: No i have not

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Eye Color: Icy Blue

Cutie Mark: My cutie mark is a pair of binoculars which symbolize my love for spying(not a pervert) and it is located on my rump

Physical Description: I am 6'6" in height and 179 lbs(yes that is average for my height) I usuallly wear a dark blue suit with an unbuttoned brown trench coat over it all but seeing as how this is a camp i will also be bringing some jeans and t-shirts and a straw stetson along with a pair of swiming shorts just incase

Personality: I am generally very aloof about things that I do not care about but I can be very involved and helpful if the acivity seems interesting i do pretty much the same with people if i dont know you i wont bother you but if i see you as a friend i will try to be the most helpful and suportive personn i can be. Oh and I am totally not sarcastic

Likes: suits,fez,stetsons, being sarcastic,my friends, spring time, water, spying (again not a pervert), intelligent conversations, animals, climbing, reading(preferrably romance or action), organised chaos, fire, stories, food,beverages, fishing, sleep, long walks

Dislikes: scary stories, fur coats, heat, cold, hateful people, winter, very dry locations, perverts, sport hunting, organisation, hunger, lack of sleep

Character Bio: well about my family there is not much to tell i have a mother, a father and a dog thats it. now why do i want to join camp white tail? well i figured i would do somthing productive during summer for once

Activities You're Interested In: Animal Care, Animal Studies, Nature Walks/Hike, Cooking, Tree/Rope Climbing, Rock Climbing, Book Reading Sessions, Bonfire Games, Storytelling, Hand Fishing

Name: Pepper Jack

Race: Earth Pony

Current Place of Residence: (currently) Ponyville

Have You Attended camp Whitetail Before?: Noperdoodles

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Green

Cutie Mark: nope

Physical Description: She is 5' 7'' relatively thin (about 120 pounds) she has freckles and wears preppy/nerdy clothes

Personality: she is very shy and quiet till you get to know her

Likes: reading, drawing, chemistry, animals, cooking and long walks on the beach in the moonlight

Dislikes: failure, getting yelled at, slimy things, trouble and sports

Character Bio: pepperjacks parents are divorced and she lives with her mom and while she loves her mom when she turns 18 she wants to move to canterlot to continue her studies, she isnt very good with people but once you get to know her she will never let you down

Activities You're Interested In: animal care, nature walks/hiking, drawing/painting, cooking, swimming, book reading sessions, baking, foraging

Final Notes: pepperjack is also really sensitive and self conscious