Camp Whitetail [OOC Discussion and Applications]

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahhh! Talex has to submit his app still anyways! Dx He's my bestest friend ever we can't start without him!!.... Lol nah it's okay but I'll let him know to hurry his flank up.. x3 He was the one with the seapony, Idk who he pm'd about her to but yeah. xD

LOL Chocoswirl and Hinata.. You guys crack me up! I'm cool with it being publicized. x3

Monday works for me:3

You see? This pony obviously knows how to have fun!

Hmph! *turns head away from Chocoswirl*

neutral-whyyyyy.png

Hey, I'm only doing this for the sake of not getting this place filled with spam! Some people aren't too happy about us doing it, and I don't want anyone to be upset, no matter how many people find enjoyment in it. We're better off being safe than sorry.

Alright, just so everyone here knows, I will be finishing my writing tonight and the RP should be up no later than a few hours after I get home tomorrow evening. This is to make any final changes between Snowy and myself and ensure that everything opens up smoothly. I would say to expect the RP at somewhere around 9 pm PST. Don't hold me to that exactly, but that's a rough estimate so you guys can be ready (if you aren't already asleep by then).

Also, for those interested, Emerath (my OC camper) and Rainbow Dash have been added to the list. That completes profiles except for Snowy's OC, which should be done by the time the RP is posted tomorrow night. ^^

Yes I'm sure. lol His brother (who is 21) has a large effect on him, and has caused him to mature at a young age. He still has childish tendencies though. It'll be easier to see when I actually rp as him.

Yes I'm sure. lol His brother (who is 21) has a large effect on him, and has caused him to mature at a young age. He still has childish tendencies though. It'll be easier to see when I actually rp as him.

...Kya~ /)^3^(\ i love those young and serious types, who are still a bit chilidish due to their age! XD I watch so much anime, and I tend to love those character types! Sometimes I get a bit girly, which I curse myself for doing so. :blush:

*sigh* :sad: More waiting. Woohoo. :/ Well, we can't really blame you, so take the time you need to get it out.

I'm really excited too! There's just one thing...

IT'S FRIDAY! FRIDAY! GOTTA' GET DOWN ON FRIDAY!

I couldn't resist XD