[Canterlot]Punky's new gig[Open]

punky

Octavia was backstage preparing to do an opening act for a band she has yet to hear of. Why she actually took this gig was beyond her, she just had a feeling this was a good idea 'Hopefully' she thought solemnly to herself as she prepared her beloved Contrabass. The young mare plucked the strings and once she heard the hum of her instrument she instantly relaxed and prepared for whatever it was fate had set for her this day. "Might as well practice a bit while I want" she said aloud and began to play her preferred piece for the night.

Punky had gotten out of her green room and sneaked behind the curtain to see Octavia practicing.

"What's this? You're going to be a tough act for me to follow." she said. "I mean, I'm a punk rocker and you're a classical musician. That's going to be a major clash in styles. No offense." Punky blushed. She was so sure she had said something bad.

• 4 weeks later...
Bass Rider was relaxing on the sofa, drinking a glass of cider and listening to Octavia practice.He looked at Punky and smiled. "Didn't you know? We're all going on at once. its going to be a combination of Classic, Rock, and Technologic." He said sipping his cider. "We have like 20 other ponys out there readying the classic side. And i think we each get a turn to go on before the big show. This is gonna sound Awesome!" he slammed the cup on the table and jumped up, walking over two the to with a smile. "I'm Bass Rider by the way. I'll be working the Technologic side."