[Ponyville] When Fire Meets Ice [Dunder, xIceStormx, tacobob]

Dunder

"Thanks Miss!", the little filly smiled warmly at the unicorn before digging into her bowl of freshly scooped ice cream. Her elder sister did not approve of such behavior and she gave her another glare, causing Wind to eat a little slower, "Seriously, the second you even mention 'ache' and 'tummy' in a single sentence, I might take you over to this Rarity's and get you a nice pink dress with a big matching bow! While I was wandering around Ponyville, I did notice a little filly with such a bow near the apple farm. The two of you could be bow buddies! Wouldn't that be fun."

"Oodles.", the filly groaned between bites as she rolled her eyes up. Fire ran a hoof through her mane before glancing back at the stallion, "Yeah, Rainbow Dash, I think you mentioned that before. Never actually spoke to her, but I've seen her and the other 'Elements' during their official stay in Canterlot. Have you met Docket's big brother before? Pocket Change? White unicorn. Sort of an a...", she caught herself, "Annoying fellow?", she knew darn well that Dunder was very familiar with the unicorn mare who was his sister, "If you do meet him, don't mention Rainbow to him.. Guy's a little obsessed with her. Almost scary. As for these nobles. I've dealt with those types all my life. Most were generally decent folk, but a little too obsessed with maintaining their 'image'."

"So, what do you two have planned for today? Besides the shoppe? I was hoping to spend more time wandering through Ponyville. and taking in some of the sights before it got too late."

• 2 weeks later...

Dunder smiled at the nice gesture. Ice giving the cute little filly some ice cream on the house was something that, even expected, was still a reminder as to why he loved her. The unicorn mare then went lightly into her past a bit. A story he knew all to well. Since about the first time the ponies met he knew the depressing story about her past in Canterlot. Although, her views changed mainly from Dunder and her talking about the ponies. He was glad to see the mare evolve from a hateful mare into an accepting and sweet one.

Also the story on Rarity he knew. He wasn't going to bring up that he gave Ice money to buy shelter and food, and that she used the money to pay for a dress instead. The stallion just sat in the seat and looked at the females go back and forth about whatever the topic was on. Mainly enjoying just listening to the mares get along well. Until the filly mentioned his name and Docket... just the name of her by the filly and with Fire and Ice around made his heart start to race. He looked up at the filly, beginning to look nervous. HE began to feel more relieved as the subject switched more to her brother... "Nope, I've never met Docket's brother..." He said, then swallowed. The name feeling odd on his tongue, "I actually haven't spoken to her much." He admitted, hoping that Ice wouldn't inquire.

"And I'll be sure never to mention Rainbow Dash around that stallion." He said and chuckled. "And I was hoping we could go out to trot around Ponyville." He said