Hello

VexedMarsupial

About Myself: I'm kinda new here, but if I may say I'm so glad that there is apparently an alternative to EQD XD

How I found Canterlot.com: Searched pony news sites

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I blame youtube fads

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
I'm kinda new here, but if I may say I'm so glad that there is apparently an alternative to EQD XD

Ick. EQD. You know, I'm all for fandom news, but when you focus on the same icons over, and over, and over again? Give the budding artists some love, says I.

Anyway, welcome to Canterlot! I'm Alec, one of the resident artists. If you want an avatar with your OC, you can feel free to drop me a line! http://crpdude.deviantart.com/ I promise my examples don't disappoint.

Welcome to Canterlot!

I've never really understood what people have against EQD! I use it all the time. Sure the Drawfriends are a little biased, but it's hard to give budding artists attention when there are HUNDREDS of them.

It's simply too hard to keep track of- Whoops! There I go on a tangent again. Maybe I should make a thread about that...

Anyway welcome!

I don't have anything against EQD, I just think the quality and type of content they offer is more lacking than it used to be. As big representatives of the fandom, I feel like they could be doing more with the blog than just the same grind. I mostly check the Roundups and Drawfriends, annnnd that's about it. A lot of their breaking news stories seem to be late to the party, too. Maybe a lot of this has to do with the lack of new pony, but only time will tell!