Types of Ponies that Hasbro Should Bring Back

The thread about older ponies that we want to see in FiM got me thinking about the toys from previous generations, namely G1. Frankly, the G4 toy line sucks, and I would personally like it if we got updated versions of:

-Sea ponies

-So Soft ponies

-Twinkle Eyed ponies

-Bushwoolies

-Big Brother and Baby Brother ponies

-Twins

-Sparkle ponies

-Colorswirl Ponies

What would you guys like to see?

hi hi

Well, I don't know about ponies that were in previous seasons, but since unicorns and pegasi were based out of old mythology, they could have an eight legged Sleipnir pony.

In the same realm as Gryphons and Hippogriffs, you might find Perytons or Sphinx.

Other mythical creatures that might come out of the Everfree forest, some dangerous some not: Jackalopes, Thunderbirds, Chimeras, Wyverns, and the infamous Chupacabras.

Screw the flutter ponies. Those stupid wings pissed me off SO MUCH. I got one, just one, for easter and within a day her stupid wings broke off and YES I AM STILL BITTER.

At least the summerwing/windywing ponies held together.

I want them to bring back glittery symbols on Unicorns.

SPARKLE PONIES!! Ohgawd how I love sparkle ponies. I just can never seem to find them to add them to my collection. I want those G4 blind-bag sparkle ponies soooo bad. I really want seaponies, flutters and BOY PONIES too.

I'm hoping I can convince my brother to help me make a thingy for flocking with electro-static. I wanna make So Softs out of some G4s. XD