MEANWHILE, AT THE LEGION OF DOOM

I don't know...we keep trying and trying...and trying...and trying...and trying...and trying. Yet it never really equates to anything, we just keep coming to here on Tuesdays and nothing ever gets done! We haven't even fixed the plumbing in the men's restroom and yet we always find time to build a giant mega-robot always seems doing nothing but leveling a few cities before being massacred by either it's own stupidity or by those meddlesome heroes. I grow tired of the repetitive back and forth between us and the heroes. It's never any fun when the villains don't win.

... Well that certainly put a damper on the mood UnitP0N13. Thanks pal, really I appreciate that.

No, really, thank you. That was just what I needed. To feel like not being evil for a day. Really, thank you.

I say we send them to the moon! They won't be expecting that! It's the most evil idea I've had all day! Ohhohohohho I get chills thinking about it.

Maybe.... or mayhaps we just need a new angle...

I have a plan. A crazy plan, to be exact. Just crazy enough to not work at all until it comes full circle and helps us salvage our dignity!

Step 1 - Pick a superhero

Step 2 - Find an orphanage/hospital/public library in [chosen superhero]'s town

Step 3 - Design some weapon that goes off when [chosen superhero] gets close, destroying said beloved [chosen building]

Step 4 - Take control of media

Step 5 - Blame tragedy on [chosen superhero]

Step 6 - ???

Step 7 - PROFIT!!!

http://www.zeldawiki.org/The_Legend_of_Zelda:_Majora's_Mask

Someone already tried that. Didn't work. Even if we tried again, SOMEONE has some time-travel machine or spell or whatnot so we would be at a stalemate until they figured out how to beat us.

I say send in the Daleks. Better yet, why don't we just shoot them?

RIDICULOUS! Such thing like shooting accursed Richards is below the One and Only DOOM.

Of course it implies that...ones which you all are at odds with are pathetic enough to perish from a simple gun. And one is defined by his enemies so it's say much of you. Doom concludes that you all have long way ahead of you...

Yet Doom is not only generous enough to grace of you with his presence, Doom himself took over the world twice and will do it again...saying nothing about the time durning the Secret Wars when universe itself was in grasp of Doom's hand.

So ask Doom he will aid you with ideas of his unrivaled mind.

Well I was planning on driving my tank by subway to pick up those delicious omlettes while causing unrelenting destruction but I suppose this will work. So...what ideas do we have this time? Should we employ the use of our emergency Necronomicon? *readies his tiny hammer, just itching to break the glass labeled 'break in case of emergency' keeping the Necronomicon safe*

You're in the Legion of Doom!! If they tow your V&W away, use one of your little gadgets or ray guns to take it back! Shoot them if you must!

As for me, I'd rather go about giving people coffee that allows me to control their minds when they consume the whole cup. And it will be irresistible, too, so they can't just drink one sip.

Excellent! While you pay your visit, I will visit the orphanage and adopt as many children as possible in the chaos you create. If all goes well, we could have an entirely new generation of henchmen! They might be expendable, but no one can argue that they're important.

Then, I don't know, we'll get frozen yogurt or something to celebrate.

Yes, and perhaps through skillful hiding of our schemes, we could even get the heroes to work at the frozen yogurt/coffee shops in their mild mannered disguises! Oh, just think of the delicious irony of them helping us fund our schemes!