hey guys!

charkzilla20

About Myself: 15 year old guy

How I found Canterlot.com: tapatalk search for mlp forum

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Friend (female) forced me to watch the first episode. I liked it. :-)

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hey guys, yep I'm new here, but i've watched all through season 1 and 2.

Rarity is best pony,

So is fluttershy,

And RD,

AND applebloom,

And i love all the background ponies, vinyl, tavi, lyra, bonbon, derpy, whooves, etc.

So, when's season 3?

School? Well shoot, don't remind me! XD

School school school school!

It's really not that bad. Once you're out of it for a while, you start to want to go back (or at least I do). There's something magical about being in a huge building with hundreds of peers to interact with in a casual environment while you learn the wonders of the world. Kids take school WAY for granted (I know I did!).

Also you can TOTALLY put pony posters all over the halls! I wish I still had high school when I discovered ponies, I would have so done that.

School school school school!

It's really not that bad. Once you're out of it for a while, you start to want to go back (or at least I do). There's something magical about being in a huge building with hundreds of peers to interact with in a casual environment while you learn the wonders of the world. Kids take school WAY for granted (I know I did!).

Also you can TOTALLY put pony posters all over the halls! I wish I still had high school when I discovered ponies, I would have so done that.

School is pretty bad for me. Moving to a new area destroyed me. And I'm in Palo Alto, and I'm not like all the other techy nerds and i don't fit in. I feel so out of place. And I don't deal with the stress of society at all well...

I wish I could put pony posters everywhere, but the administration at my school is so strict, that they find a way to stop all fun, no matter what it is... =(