I just saw my little Dashie.

UnitP0N13

And I cried. Now I want to hug someone, but I'd find it awkward to be hugging my bro so I'm hugging myself and sniffling. Gosh darn it internet, stomping on my emotional macaroni picture like that. But at least I watched the whole thing, so now I have some closure. Man, I wish I had close friends. Or a girl friend. being alone...it sucks.

Edit: Darn it, I'm crying again just thinking about... :-( All these emotions that I've been pushing down and compacting in my heart is just...flooding out. I hate being alone. Be the only one in class with no close friends, be forgetful and unattentitive. Being sad and bored all the time. Being me. Shoot, all the freakin' feels and tears are just coming out.

God I feel terrible. I didn't think I even minded being alone. Here I am, blubbering like an idiot, pulling out all of my feelings out and throwing them onto this post. I think I'm starting to feel better though, talking about it a little. Man...I didn't think that being alone could be so scary.

My little dashie was good indeed, but I didn't hit me with me feels. It simply wasn't long enough to get invested in.

Now Device Heretic's Eternal had me wiping stray tears from my eyes. I wasn't even aware I was feeling what i was feeling until I felt the wetness on my cheeks.