Hiya!

Chevi

Hello all!

Decided to finally be active on some forum. XD; Been a fan of MLP since the 80's. I used to watch the original MLP movie (yanno, the one with the schmooze) so many times. And I loved My Little Pony Tales (I still do hehe). I actually had quite the toy collection going too, but due to messed up circumstances, lost my collection during a move when I was young. I really enjoy MLP: FiM as well, my favorite character is Applejack. I'm a little behind on the series though, I need to catch up! The icon I am currently sporting is my MLP fan character, Babble Tea.

A little about myself. I'm 27, and an aspiring freelance illustrator. Bubble tea is my fuel. I really enjoy anime and manga. Favorite anime/manga is Ranma 1/2. I also really enjoy One Piece (on Thriller Bark Arc). I like Japanese and Korean pop music. And I am a bit of a Nintendo fangirl.

Thanks for having me~

Hello!

If you haven't already, please be sure to check out the rules section so you're acquainted with the basic rundown.

Also, you'll need to make at least 5 posts some where in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your avatar and username

I've been a fan since the old days too. Since you like it, a good place to start might be the High Quality Original MLP Episodes. It has all of the old episodes and movies on YouTube, and in pretty decent quality.

Is Babble Tea a play on Bubble Tea, perhaps? :lol:

I like Anime too. I think my favorite is either Wolf's Rain or The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. I also watch FullMetal Alchemist, Ouran High School Host Club, and Darker Than Black (that's all I can think of right now). I'm also reading some Manga that I'm borrowing from a friend: D.N.Angel, Alice in the Land of Hearts, and Library Wars. I also like the X-Men Manga.

I like video games too. XD

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

Thanks for the welcome, MyLittlePonyTales & Skye! I'm getting well acquainted with the forums now! :lol:

Thanks for the link to the old episodes, totally gonna watch those!

And yes, Babble Tea is a play on Bubble Tea. ;D I never heard of a pony with a bubble tea drink as a cutie mark, so hey, why not?! Hehe. Haruhi is also one of my favorite series, and I really enjoyed Ouran too!

Welcome to the herd Chevi!

Never heard of bubble tea before- I just looked it up, it looks delicious :D

I do like my animes, watched quite a few in my time, though not lately. Last one I remember watching is Squid Girl (which was awesome). I didn't like Haruhi at all I'm afraid (I just despised her as a character). Also all anime fans should be required by law to watch Genshiken.