Hello! /)

asbfb191419581

About Myself: I live in the United States as an 18 year old. My activities include artistry, gaming, and quite obviously MLP:FiM. My name is Solomon, by the way.

How I found Canterlot.com: From user Ecio38.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Reddit and after countless Youtube video shorts of the episodes, I figured it was too cute and adorable to pass up so I watched it and quickly became an incredible fan.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy
I'm new to Canterlot and I just wanted to get a better understanding of what all I could do here. I was wondering what the gist of this website was besides the forums. The community seems so friendly and I would love to learn more. Oh, and if anyone knows the exact coordinates to Equestria, please tell me. What I wouldn't give to live there.

You're a fan of Nirvana, ShyShy? I have every album on vinyl and all of their songs on CD. Seems like this site and yourself just got 20% cooler.

love grunge. nirvana is excellent. personally i kinda idolize kurt. he was a beautiful man with an overt abundance in talent

love grunge. nirvana is excellent. personally i kinda idolize kurt. he was a beautiful man with an overt abundance in talent

Most definitely, man. I'm a big grunge fan and alternative rocker. Kurt Cobain is definitely up there as a great inspiration to me; the band inspired me to think differently about things. His music still lives on and I'm happy to have met a fan of Nirvana's music to help keep his legacy going strong. I just wish I could've been at one of his concerts.

Most definitely, man. I'm a big grunge fan and alternative rocker. Kurt Cobain is definitely up there as a great inspiration to me; the band inspired me to think differently about things. His music still lives on and I'm happy to have met a fan of Nirvana's music to help keep his legacy going strong. I just wish I could've been at one of his concerts.

dito man. im 15 and i like bands like nirvana, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, the doors. old stuff ya know.

dito man. im 15 and i like bands like nirvana, pink floyd, jimi hendrix, the doors. old stuff ya know.

Jim Morrison is up there with Kurt Cobain in inspiration too. Pink Floyd makes chill music, I listen to them mostly when I'm going to sleep or long car drives from work and back home. I'm a big fan of Bush, Pearl Jam, and Live, as well as your above listings.

Jim Morrison is up there with Kurt Cobain in inspiration too. Pink Floyd makes chill music, I listen to them mostly when I'm going to sleep or long car drives from work and back home. I'm a big fan of Bush, Pearl Jam, and Live, as well as your above listings.

ah yes you are top notch

Welcome to Canterlot! Plenty of stuff to do here. If you're fancying to spread your artistic wings, the creativity thread is a great place to go! If you're passing away the hours twiddling your thumbs, mosey on down to the Chit chat section and find a topic to opinionate at! Or if you've got a thirst for adventure, read up on the rules, make a character ,and dive into the RP section!

I was thinking of making an RP character. I was wondering if there were any specifications to how long a summary had to be? I'm assuming the summary of the RP Character shouldn't be dragging on 10 pages, but I would like to express many details with the character himself.

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/4144-read-me-first-%E2%80%94-application-form/

That should give you a rough idea on how to make your OC.