Battle of Stalliongrad.

Ecio38

I started reading this fan-made story, and lemme just say that I have never gotten so into a book. It's still a work in progress, only 3 chapters available I believe. After reading the end of the third chapter at like 3:30 or so in the morning, I just cannot get to sleep. The suspense is killing me, I need to know what happens next. The story is just so good, and I cannot get enough of it.

I'm afraid I'm gonna start to ramble on about that. lol, but I'll post a link for anypony who hasn't seen it yet. If everypony has already seen it however, then ain't I pretty far behind the program? Haha!

Quick warning, it does contain some profanity. I'm pretty sure it's concentrated in chapter 3, I can't remember word for word in the other two chapters though...

http://www.fimfiction.net/story/1470/The-Battle-of-Stalliongrad

Hmmm... for a moment there I thought this was the Stalliongrad in the FoE universe. But seeing as the last update was like months ago... I don't think the author is going to continue this. I suggest reading Fallout Equestria and its sidefics. One of the FoE Sidefics talks about the events that transpired during a battle with the Enclave Pegasus in Stalliongrad.

• 2 weeks later...