Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

-Boys Cabin 5-

Vox opens the door to the cabin and takes in the air, stepping inside to take in the layout and feel of the room. He looks around for a bit before walking over to one of the bunk beds and laying down in it. Once settled he reaches into his pocket and pulls out a necklace with a small chalice emblem, wrapping it around his hand and letting the symbol dangle in the air. After a few moments of examining the small piece of gold, he brings it to his face, kisses it, and whispers 'It's gonna be great here, mom...'

Buzz sighed, this one might take a little work. 'Oh well' He thought. 'I've got a whole 2 months' He gave a friendly smile "We're all entitled to our opinions. I'll see you two around then" He turned to leave but faced his two counselors again after taking a few steps. "Oh, and since you two love butterflys so much..." Buzz tapped his knee in a unique pattern. Almost instantly, three spectacular Monarch Butterflys flew to him. He pointed to Fluttershy and Rarity and the butterflys flocked to them, two of them landing on each of Rarity's shoulders, and one landing on Fluttershy's nose. With that taken care of, Buzz looked around and spotted another of his counselors wearing a cowboy hat with Mrs. Sparkle. He walked up casually to introduce himself. "Hi there, Mrs. Sparkle here recomended us to get aquanted with our conselors. My name is Buzz, what's yours?"

After Pinkie let go he sighed and went on to get some distance between him and Pinkie he didn't wanna say something stupid from being so nervous...

"I know they don't meet your heroes but that was awesome" he quietly whispered to himself.

He then got a good idea for a mural.

"That'll be perfect"

He sat under a tree, took out his sketchbook and his lucky pencil and proceeded to do a rough sketch of it, and did so looking content...

"... Wait I should probably ask if I'm even allowed to paint it before i get my hopes up..."

Cloud got up and walked over to Twilight

"U-um Ms.Twilight?" he said very quietly

He was hoping to get her attention

Rainbow Dash let out a slightly startled snort when she awoke with a start. She had managed to sneak off and find a random, low-flying cloud to take a nap on while her friends where preoccupied. She only intended on napping for a few minutes, but now she was going to miss greeting the campers!

'Uh-oh...better get down there quick before Twilight berates me again..' Rainbow grimaced as the thought of the last time she got told off by Twilight floated through her mind. And with that, she then proceeded to stand up on her cloud and stretch a bit. Her wings opened as they started to catch wind, and she suddenly jumped off the clod; free-falling for a few seconds before her wings re-opened as they caught tail of the wind, and she glided back down to the camp's entrance. Just to show-off, she did a slight back flip as she landed to the ground. She looked around; her friends didn't seem to have noticed she was gone. Rainbow then let out a sigh of relief as she wiped her forehead with the back of her hand; she had dodged a bullet this time.

Twilight had been watching Buzz interact with Rarity and Fluttershy with a bit of concern. She didn't like seeing her friends frightened or disgusted like that. She was going to go over there when the boy who was interacting with them decided to come to her instead.

She breathed a sigh of relief. No harm done, just some butterflies. He walked over, and began to talk to them, introducing himself to Applejack. She giggled a bit when he said, "Mrs. Sparkle" and smiled at him as she said, "I'm not married yet, silly."

It was about this time that another boy wearing a respirator had walked up and attempted to get Twilight's attention. She turned to him, keeping her smile and nodded. "Yes?"

Rarity flinched at first, having bugs suddenly land on her, but then realised they were FABULOUS butterflies. A butterfly on my right shoulder... And my left. Wait... "IDEAAAAAAAA!" She yelled, as he had a revelation. A dress! A dress sharing the FABULOUS patterns of a butterfly would be LOVELY! If made correctly... I need to make the drawing as soon as I can! After noting that, she put the butterfly on her finger, examining the butterfly's patterns and colors. Aftershe thought she had it, she released them. "Fluttershy, dear, do you know how long until orientation? I would ask Twilight, but she's talking to a camper right now."

Rarity flinched at first, having bugs suddenly land on her, but then realised they were FABULOUS butterflies. A butterfly on my right shoulder... And my left. Wait... "IDEAAAAAAAA!" She yelled, as he had a revelation. A dress! A dress sharing the FABULOUS patterns of a butterfly would be LOVELY! If made correctly... I need to make the drawing as soon as I can! After noting that, she put the butterfly on her finger, examining the butterfly's patterns and colors. Aftershe thought she had it, she released them. "Fluttershy, dear, do you know how long until orientation? I would ask Twilight, but she's talking to a camper right now."

Fluttershy thought for a second, really trying to think of when orientation is. She couldn't get it, though, and sadly shook her head. "N-No, I don't know when orientation is..." Fluttershy said sadly, coming out from her hiding spot behind Rarity.

Cloud got nervous and his mind went racing a million miles a minute

you're gonna get rejected don't even bother, it doesn't matter!

Just kept repeating....

"N-never mind it was a stupid question anyway sorry to waste your time..."

Cloud turned around and started walking back to the tree he left the sketchbook under and ripped out the sketch of the mural he wanted to try. Crumbled it up and put it in his bag.

"Huh? Oh, hiya there!" AJ spoke, as she turned to Buzz. "Welcome to Camp Whitetail! Mah name's Applejack!" she introduced herself in her strong country accent. This camper seemed a bit different from the rest, but she liked that. "You can call me AJ, though. Doesn't really matter what ya call me, although some of the other counselors like Twilight and Rarity insist on usin' 'Ms' and the like." AJ whispered to the camper. She often didn't mind if others called her AJ. She felt that a title like "Miss" was unnecessary but her friends insisted that the title was to be used. AJ just hoped none of the campers would call her by the informal name in front of the two. She didn't want to be the cause of a camper getting into trouble. "I don't need some fancy-shmancy titles to know that y'all respect me."

Buzz was about to exploit her telling him it didn't matter what he called her and was going to call her "Sereotypical Cowgirl" but thought better of it. "It's nice to meet you AJ, your not afraid of any kind of bugs-" Buzz held out his hand and almost as if on cue, a large grasshopper jumper on it. "-Like those last two are you?"

"Well hi there little fella!" Applejack spoke, crouching down to level herself with the little green creature. She never took the time to learn a lot about insects, and often enjoyed seeing them. Of course, she highly disliked it when they invaded and swarmed Sweet Apple Acres, but outside of her work field, she found them rather interesting, and cool looking. "Course not! Bugs are mighty fine. I think they're quite the sight. Just look at 'em! I ain't never seen any other animals like bugs before!" she spoke, looking at the grasshopper from different angles. "Well, the only thing I don't like 'bout 'em is that they tend to fancy mah apples on mah farm, Sweet Apple Acres." she explained, staring at the insect, and getting closer to it to get a good look. The bug was just centimeters from her eyes now, and she inspected every bit of it. It wasn't too often that she got to see one up close, except when she had to stow away apples from the hungry ones.

[Camp Enterance]

Another carriage pulls up and Brew Highkick with his martial arts uniform and backpack exits. He adjusts his backpack and looks back at the carrage blushing looking rather embarrassed.

"Have a fun time at camp hunny! Mommy loves her little Hooves Lee!" Says Brew's mom with a blown kiss.

"Mom... there are other kids here..." Brew replies quietly scratching his shoulder.

"Oh sorry hunny" she says with a giggle. "Love you sweety, don't worry, you'll have fun."

"If you say so... love you mom." Brew says as he hugs his mom and then proceeds through the camp gates. Everypony seems to be engaged with eachother. Brew doesn't see anyone he knows. He feels kinda alone and lost. He looks around trying to figure out where he should go while trying to not draw attention to himself. He decides to go sit under a nearby tree and pulls out his Tae-Kwon-Do handbook to read; he promised his master he would practice every day at camp. He begins to go over his terminology... "Mah-ri... head... Mok... neck... Gamsum... chest..."

Buzz couldn't blame a farmer for dislikeing harmful crop pests. "This is true... But for every kind of pest that does eat crops, there are at least three more kinds of bugs that are helpful to them by eating the same pests" Buzz always tried to bring out the best of arthropods to people.

Licorice sat on a small stone structure just outside of camp, observing those that entered. It was just blistery enough for her to notice by how it blew her hair, all neatly wrapped up in a simple bandana. She couldn't help but giggle a little to herself, overhearing some soon-to-be-camper's mother telling him to have a good time and that she loves him. Her own parents had barely even agreed to let her come to Whitetail. Licorice watched the camper traverse through the gates, and after another moment of sitting, followed. The jangling of her bangles made the branch she'd mistakenly stepped on and snapped seem quiet. She quickly checked in with Twilight, and was assigned with cabin 2.

(Ooc: Feel free to join in the same cabin, guys! If you don't, Licorice might get kind of lonely in therr.. Lol, if anyone comes in with a female oc in this rp.. You're my new best friend! :3 Haha.. Aaaannyyways...)

..What happened to white suit? Licorice looked around for him, but located him quickly. He was close by. ...And he solemnly sits, all by his lonesome.. I wonder what he's saying? She made her way around the tree, stopping just to his right. I hope I'm not interrupting a charm or something.. He seemed to be finished, but you just never know if it's still progressing internally. He still seemed to be in somewhat of a relaxed state.. Meh, she decided to risk it. "Hey there.. I'm sorry if I'm interrupting.." she noticed that the boy had no horn.. Just like her.. And was that magic? It sure SEEMED like some sort of body incantation.. She squatted down, not exactly wanting to sit. The talisman around her neck swayed smoothly. "What was that you were muttering, there..?" She had a friendly face and wore a hopeful grin.

"AHHH!!!" yelped a startled Brew. He nearly fell over from the girl's surprise presence. He looks at her. He instantly begins to get nervous. A girl? Talking to me? Alone? What do I do? What do I do?! Brew closes his handbook quickly and sits with his hands between his legs blushing, embarrassed. What did she hear? She must think I'm weird... He looks at her shyly and then back down to the ground. "Ummm... ummm... I... I am just practicing... practicing my terminology..." he sutters daring not to look her in the eye.

Twilight wasn't really sure what to make of the boy that had come up to her and then left. She had thought about following him to make sure he was ok, but there were just too many other things that needed tending to in the time they had left. She looked at her watch and gasped. One half hour until orientation!

She looked at her friends, they were happily discussing various things with campers and with each other. While this made her happy, she hoped they were ready. Relax, Twilight... she told herself. A half hour was a long time. She had plenty of time to finish meeting with campers and then go get her orientation notes so that she could give her speech for the campers. Plenty of time...

In the meantime, she found herself getting lost in the conversation between Buzz and Applejack, as she stood there staring thoughtfully into the distance.

"Really? I didn't know that!" Applejack spoke with interest. So bugs were actually more useful to farms than she thought. "Sounds pretty great to me!" she smiled. "Do ya mind if I hold the little thing?" AJ asked hopefully as she viewed the grasshopper with interest. This camper seemed to know quite a bit about bugs, and maybe she could learn a thing or two about them in the future.

Cloud took out his pencil and started doing some sketches of some random things around like trees, insects, random machine designs for murals that were in his head, etc. He was humming a song he'd heard a while back that was a bit too catchy, he couldn't seem to get it out of his head, it didn't bother him it was a good song anyways.

CAMP ENTRANCE -> GIRLS CABIN #2

"That's neat." She flashed the boy a friendly smile. He seems very diffident.. I hope that I don't frighten him.. "There's just.. Something about words.. A power in them.." She looked left, back towards the rest of the camp. Better to not overwhelm the little fella right away.. "Well.. I think I'd best go take my stuff to the cabin now.. I'll see you around. My name is Licorice by the way.. Licorice Black." With a final reassuring grin, she was off. No other girls seemed to have moved into her cabin yet, so Licorice spread her sheets across the larger, single bed, claiming it. She unpacked a few of her belongings, keeping some of the stranger things still hidden in her baggage until she gets to know her cabin mates. ...I should meet some more campers.. But is anyone else even here?

[Camp Enterence]

"Uh... um... ok then. Bye... uh... Licorice..." he says as she walks away with a small wave. She seem's rather nice. Out of all the people to talk here to she comes over to him. He feels welcomed by one person now. It put's his mind at ease. Brew pulls a mini stereo from his back pack and sets it next to him and pops in a cd. He jumps to his favorite song and sets it to repeat. This is a tune that he trains, meditates, and just plain relaxes too... like as if the song itself resonates with his spirit... He slides down and lays back against the tree and takes in the scenery. A quick refreshing breeze brushes by and small smile crosses Brew's face... "Mmmmm... that feels great..."

Cloud heard the music and didn't take too much of a liking to it so he pulled his CD player out and popped the disc he got made with his favorite songs in and put on his headphones he started on this song and started humming.

OOC: The song contains some strong words that may or may not be for some ponies please listen at your own risk.

"

(Ooc: Lol, rockin' song! ^^ All three of those guys are great..)

Licorice had an ipod in her pocket, but nothing quite as loud as the two tree kids' stereos. Not that she had a desire to play anything right now anyways. Licorice approached Cloud, thinking that with a similar taste in music, it shouldn't be too hard to make a new friend. "Hey there.. One Trick Pony?" She knew that it was, she just figured that asking would be a good way to initiate conversation. She saw that he was holding what she assumed to be a sketch pad. She wondered if he would be as shy as the last camper she'd met. "..Are you an artist? My name's Licorice. Licorice Black."

Cloud was startled for a second from the sudden approach from Licorice

"U-um yeah I've been having an artist's block though I guess I can't seem to draw anything I could excited to paint anywhere" He sighed heavily

"And yeah it's one of my favorite songs it really motivates me to try to mix it up sometimes so I listen to it sometimes...."

He paused and looked up to see Licorice and blushed a bit only a little thin line of red was showing above his respirator but he was still blushing nonetheless.

"B-but tell me about yourself...if that's okay, My names Cloud, It's a pleasure to meet you Ms.Black..."