Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

In her distraction with the butterflies, Fluttershy hadn't noticed that everyone had already started going to the bonfire. She hurriedly ran down the steps and zoomed towards the bonfire, tripping a few times on the way there, getting her favorite sweater dirty. She eventually made it though, and tiredly sat down.

(Has anyone noticed Fluttershy's at the bonfire too? Or do they just want to ignore her? XD)

(Has anyone noticed Fluttershy's at the bonfire too? Or do they just want to ignore her? XD)
(hey! pepperjack been trying to talk to Fluttershy!)

(hey! pepperjack been trying to talk to Fluttershy!)

(I.... am a moron. XD)

pepperjack was surprised to hear this from what she had seen of her bunkmate "you were shy?" Pepper watched as Fluttershy tripped a few times on her way to the campfire and finally sat down "hey licorice would you excuse me for a moment" she got up and shyly wandered over to Fluttershy "h... Hey Fluttershy... A... Are you okay? Oh! And... Y... You did really good on your speech"

"Y-Yes, I'm fine. I got my favorite sweater all dirty though..." Fluttershy mutters sadly. She hears the girl say she did good on her speech, and she blushes. "U-Um... T-Thank you..." Fluttershy says.

"Don't worry" Buzz said. "Arachniphobia is the most common fear in the entire world" He takes another drink. "Actually, yes, I have heard of mantis style" Buzz laughed "I don't think I'm one to say if I'd be good at it, but if I did learn a form of martial arts, it would definitely be one based on an insect"

(OOC: Sorry about the lack of colored dialog, I'll be mostly posting on an iPad for the weekend.)

"I'm thinking about just deciding picking my activities as I go if they'll let me. I didn't sign up for very much in the beginning, but now that I'm here, I'm very excited about most of the activities. I think that creative writing sounds pretty fantastic. That's actually one of the few that I DID sign up to attend. Art sounds fun too though!.. Um.." Licorice looked around at nothing in particular. "I also signed up for the unicorn magic lessons.. Although.. I'm not so sure they'll let me in, being an earth pony and all.." ((Ik that it's humanized but what else would one call it..? Lol))

"No, I'm not kidding." Knight responded. "That jacket would be DISGUSTING on anybody else. But on you, it brings out your best features!" Knight still hadn't caught on to how this usually ended with him being slapped. "Shall we go to the party then?"

Wordplay nodded slowly. At least he was saying that she had good taste in clothing choices. Although it disturbed her more than a bit that she had apparently picked out a very badly reputed brand... She made a mental note to check her purchases more carefully. For now, she put both hand behind her head, so as to let her 'best features' stand out all the more. "Sounds like a plan, dude. What do you think Pinkie has planned for us? Karaoke? Dancing? A musical number?" Wordplay started walking, expecting Knight to follow at his leisure.

Wordplay nodded slowly. At least he was saying that she had good taste in clothing choices. Although it disturbed her more than a bit that she had apparently picked out a very badly reputed brand... She made a mental note to check her purchases more carefully. For now, she put both hand behind her head, so as to let her 'best features' stand out all the more. "Sounds like a plan, dude. What do you think Pinkie has planned for us? Karaoke? Dancing? A musical number?" Wordplay started walking, expecting Knight to follow at his leisure.

Knight caught up to Wordplay, and started walking beside her. "Well, knowing miss. Pie, it will be all of the above, with random jokes around the place. Do pick your punch glasses carefully." He warned her. The pranks were only more of the fun. He loved watching newbies (and him, at first) fall for them, and it only made things funnier. Those dribble glasses still got to him though... Putting that thought aside, he grabbed the door to the main hall, and held it open. "You first."

"It certainly sounds it." Licorice grinned at the boy. "So have you picked a favorite councelor..? I know it's not nice to play favorites, but.. We DID just get to meet all of them.. Or, see all of them, rather."

"At this point, I guess it would be Tw'ilight, she's letting me stay with her until she figures out a spell for me." Cloud scratched the back of his head, "I have Nyctophobia, and she's trying to find me a portable light spell. How about you Licorice?

Knight caught up to Wordplay, and started walking beside her. "Well, knowing miss. Pie, it will be all of the above, with random jokes around the place. Do pick your punch glasses carefully." He warned her. The pranks were only more of the fun. He loved watching newbies (and him, at first) fall for them, and it only made things funnier. Those dribble glasses still got to him though... Putting that thought aside, he grabbed the door to the main hall, and held it open. "You first."

"If Pinkie gets me she gets me. If she doesn't, she doesn't. Meanwhile, I'll be trying to get her." Wordplay spoke as if it were the most rational thing in the world, or as if they were talking about harvesting accounts. She was a bit surprised by the chivraly, but shook her head and put a hand of her own on the door. "You got here first dude, just go in. I can open my own doors."

Nyctophobia.. Yikes! Poor guy.. That can be harsh. "I knew a girl who had a terrible case of that.. She had actually asked me for help with it." It was Star Storm, back at the gala. Licorice's family had set up just outside for ponies to come get their fortunes told while waiting in line for security. Star had wondered in, curious about the caravan. "Unfortuantely.. There was little I could do for her." That statement was true about helping with Star's fear of the dark, however, the two DID have a great time at the gala together. Star was just lucky to be there. She had to risk some golden bullets a pony named Snakebite had given her back in Appaloosa for her and her friend's tickets.. But this story is about Licorice. When she reading Star's palm.. She was picked up on all of the subtle, little things that Star was doing to indicate that she might have an attraction towards her, and decided to get.. Creative with the reading, ultimately telling Star that the two of them would have a grand time together at the Gala, which, for the most part, they did! Licorice was not a lesbian, but she believed strongly in the idea that people weren't bodies with souls.. But rather, souls with bodies, an old Kestra belief. Although, the Kestra probably didn't intend for it to be taken in the way that Licorice did. She wasn't exactly a Kestra herself, as she would have to have been born into it, but like her and Tag had talked about earlier, Licorice was a dreamer. She looked at Cloud, continuing their conversation. "..That's very kind of miss Twilight. Did you see when Pinkie tossed her pet alligator? He landed RIGHT on my head! That.. I never could have predicted."

Twilight walked into the Main Hall, happy to see all the campers excitedly talking to each other and having a good time. She saw Pinkie and Rainbow Dash talking to each other, and decided to join them. "Hey girls," she said, as she reached their spot, "having fun I hope. It is your party, after all, Pinkie." She looked around at all the campers. "So what exactly is the plan anyway? We only have two and a half hours left until lights out after all."

"It actually is, and let me tell you, Cloud, that I am VERY glad that I was able to make it!.." She cleared her throat. "My parents just.. like having me around to help out in the family business.. and such.. It took quite the convincing before they'd let me come to an all Summer camp...." She paused. "So does that mean that you have attended Whitetail before..?" Licorice was curious. "What was it like? I heard that the campers can get... Interesting.. But everybody seems very kind, so far.. From what I've seen, at least."

Brew saw Ms. Twilight walk in and decides to go introduce himself. He hasn't met any of the councilors yet formally. "Excuse me, Buzz. I will try to be back shortly." He walks over to Ms. Twilight and notices she is talking with Ms. Pinkie Pie and Ms. Rainbow Dash. He gulps with nervous energy, epsecially seeing Ms. Dash. She is very pretty and so cool. Her coolnest is over 9000! (Please tell me you get that joke... -_-) He taps Ms. Twilight's shoulder to get her attention. Brew then bows to Ms. Twilight with respect. "Uh... h-hi, Ms. Twilight. I-I am... Brew... Brew Highkick. I don't think... we met yet..." he says nervously.

Pinkie smiled at Twilight and Rainbow Dash with excitement. "Well, Twilight, there are a bunch of pranks hidden throughout the party, just as I do all the time! We'll have karaoke, then we'll dance, and then everyone will get to eat our delicious cupcakes, cakes, cookies, and more! Plus, Gummy's favorite punch is being served too! Oh, it's going to be great girls, I just know it! And don't worry about the party being too long either!" Pinkie grinned with delight. Speaking of Gummy, where was the little rascal anyway? Pinkie patted her own head, and even checked her pockets, but there was no sign of the green little alligator. "Hey, where's Gummy?"

Let's just say there was a little surprise awaiting anyone who took the next cup of punch...

Pinkie shrugged and bounced up to the fold-out stage, and she grabbed hold of the microphone, yelling quite loudly into it. "Hiya everyone! Glad you could make it! This party's gonna be loads of fun! Feel free to drink some punch and eat some snacks and food, which are on those tables over there! DIdja try the cupcakes? They're amazing! So are the cakes, cookies, brownies, and other snacks too! First off, we'll have..." Pinkie paused for dramatic effect, before jumping off the stage and sliding on the ground on her knees in a rocker style before screaming in the mic: "KAAAAARRRRAAAAAAOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" she threw her hands up in the air with excitement. Hopping back up to her feet she spoke again. "Who wants to go first? I have a TON of songs, and I'm sure I'll have your favorites in here!" PInkie grinned to all the campers.

(OOC: "Her coolnest is over 9000!" Do we get it? Do we get what is quite possibly the most common, overused, and most importantly tasteless meme on the internet? Really? Go sit in a corner and think about what you just did Mustang, for shame)

Buzz gave a nod to brew as he excused himself, and then lifted his head when Pinkie Pie screamed "KAAAAARRRRAAAAAAOOOOOOKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Buzz thought for a second. He has taken a couple of choir classes in middle and high school. On a whim, he decided to give it a go. "Hey!" He said. "I'll take a shot at karaoke" He walked onstage and after a bit of searching through their selection, found his favorite album and popped it in and began to sing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpq652SsTK8

(I say over 9000 is still amazing, Stone. If it has Vegeta, IT NEVER GETS OLD! THE LACK OF POSTING IN THE OOC DISCUSSION LEVEL IS OVER 9000! *cue Emerath saying: WHAT?! OVER 9000! THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!* XD Well, I suppose if that's a one time post followed by an RP, it's perfectly fine.)

"Great song! It seems really interesting! Hm, I wonder if there are any more songs like that..." Pinkie smiled, giving Buzz a slap on the back and giggling. She continued to search the audience for anyone else willing to go next, once Buzz had finished singing.

"Thank you." Knight responded. It's about time, I'm sick of holding doors open for girls. Why, out of all things, must THAT work? Knight walked in. He then heard Pinkie yell Karaoke. After Buzz went, he ran up without thinking. Singing wasn't a common thing for him, and it always seemed to make his parents mad, so it only made singing funner for him. "I know the PERFECT song!" He yelled. It was his favorite, and his families least favorite. It made it so much funner. He began singing, albeit, very badly.

(Ummm...... I NEED A REALLY AWESOME SONG! I CAN'T COME UP WITH ANYTHING!)