Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

"Oh, you don't have to do that.... I-I can clean them myself..." Fluttershy stuttered, not wanting to bother Rarity.

"Fluttershy, I insist. The least I can do for you is clean your clothes, it's not that difficult." Rarity responded.

"U-U-Um... All right.... T-Thank you Rarity...." Fluttershy responds.

"You're welcome, dear Fluttershy." Believing the problem to be done, Rarity returned to her seat by the snacks as she continued watching everybody dance and sing.

((Woah, sorry to be gone aaaaaalll day.. Dx I'm back now though, so it's cool C:))

"Miss Licorice Black. Merry meet, my dear sir.." She smiled at the gentleman. "..and what might your name be..?" When Buzz made him apologize to the spider, Licorice eyed him.. strangely. Not Knight, but Buzz. That was strange even for her. ..He talks to spiders..? Hmm.. She assumed this to be a troll, just like her parents would fake their way through the same magical side of life that she loved so much. When Knight told him to prove it later, she smirked, but hid her disbelief. "..I'd like to be there when you prove that as well.."

"Noooo..." she lied. "WAIT, You SAW me?! ..I, umm.. I didn't think anybody was around over there...." she paused, embarassed. "Well, I'm sorry that you had to see that, Cloud, but you DID give me the hoodie to change into!" Licorice's face flushed red.

She nodded in agreement. "It'll be our little secret.." She winked. "....but you know you liked it.." she teased. "Now come on, I never got any punch! You can help me find a glass that ISN'T rigged."

"Nice to meet you Licorice. I am Knight." Knight responded. He was kind of angry when Cloud came over, especially when he said he saw her change. Dude, that's so uncool! You take the one woman who doesn't mind when someone watches her change! He turned back to Buzz. "Well, might as well prove you can talk to animals then." He told him, losing his accent and having some anger in his voice.

Buzz cocked his head at Knights expression. "Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to intrude" Buzz allowed a moth to land on his hand. "I can't talk to all animals though, only arthropods and a few other things people might consider 'bugs'. Anyways, this will be simple. I'll give you this moth, whisper anything you want to it, and I'll be able to ask her and repeat what you said" He held out the insect for Knight to take. "Sound good?"

"Sure, might as well." Knight responded with a slight shrug. The moth flied over to his finger. Knight put his hand over it, and turned to whisper to it. "Can bugs pick up chicks?" He whispered to it. He turned back, and let it fly to Buzz.

"You're welcome, dear Fluttershy." Believing the problem to be done, Rarity returned to her seat by the snacks as she continued watching everybody dance and sing.

Fluttershy smiled and saw where Rarity was going. She didn't want to bother Rarity, but her stomach growled, so she went to the snacks to see what they had laid out.

[colour=#B22222]"Darn." [/colour]Knight responded. [colour=#B22222]So THAT'S why when I was in sixth grade, that girl wouldn't come near me. [/colour]Knight remembered that Buzz was showing him he was able to talk to insects. [colour=#B22222]"Either way, cool! How do you do that? Do they have a languge or something?"[/colour]

"Buzz.. Don't listen to him.. That IS fascinating... To be honest with you, I wasn't sure if you were serious about that or not.. I'm impressed, for one." Her voice sounded a little more serious than normal. Poison.. Why would anyone wish to harm another? Licorice was always a peaceful person, even before deciding to become a Kestra.

"Me?" She was a little surprised by his question. "Oh, um.. I'm fine, Tag, thank you. Cloud actually gave me his jacket to wear," which was sweet "and helped me find a non-trick glass.. Thank Celestia." She poured her punch, once again. Hoping that Cloud was correct, she went to take a drink.. No dribble. She smiled, feeling a bit triumphant over the trickster who had planned the joke.