Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Cloud woke up early and noticed the\at Fluttershy was still in there cabin. 'Great, if anyone finds out I spent the night with Licorice, I'll get sent home!' He quietly pulled back on the girly items and re stuffed his pants. Misty climbed back into the bed with Licorice to get a few more minutes of sleep.

Buzz always made a habit of using cicadas as living alarm clocks. As morning came, cabin number 1 was filled with the sounds of chirping cicadas. Buzz had always found it as a nice sound to wake up to, and smiled a groggy smile as he sat up.

(OOC: In case you don't know what cicadas sound like, listen to this.)

(Now imagine about 5 of these in a single room. Not something most people would like to wake up to.)

(If Cloud gets to dress as a woman, Knight doesn't need a shirt :3)

It was a very awkward night for Knight. Usually he would sneak over to the girls cabin until he was caught or got tired. It was his first time seeing a man dressed as a woman. It was too awkward that he didn't speak at all while 'Misty' was in the cabin. When it was time to sleep, he removed his shirt then fell asleep. He awoke startled by the cicadas, as usually he just woke up himself during the summer. He was smart enough to know Buzz had something to do with it. "BUZZ! SHUT THEM UP!"

"Ease up little guys, were all awake" Buzz spoke aloud. The cicadas ceased their noise making and dispersed. He reached into his bag and pulled out a comb "I slept fine myself, how about you Knight?" He said as he ran the comb through his black hair.

Fluttershy woke up, and blinked her eyes. She stretched and yawned as she sat up, and looked around. "This isn't the counselor's cabin..." She muttered, looking around. When she saw Misty and licorice, she knew where she was. Her tiredness must have caused her to fall asleep in one of the girls cabins. She blushed, and when seeing Misty and licorice were still sleeping, she laid her head down, but didn't fall asleep.

Tag smiled and got up "Th...yeah I'll just wear some headphone then...whenever I play mom's like" He immitated his mom very poorly and uptight "Now Cloud Mask you will turn off those horrid sounds this instant you can hardly call that music it's all toilet sounds for Celestia's sake" He then sighed " And then I give up and put some headphones on..." He put on some earbuds plugged them into an extension cord for headphone and then he plugged it in and played some dubstep as he put on a white undershirt and his hoodie, along with his Black Cargo pants

"Sounds cool." Knight said with a yawn. He jumped from his bed, and walked out the door, not bothering to put his shirt back on. While running, he passed by the girls cabin, and decided to sneak a peak. He looked through the window, and noticed Fluttershy was closest, and two people in a bed. Wait... He wanted to see what was going on. Not many people slept in the same bed without a reason.

When Knight noticed 'Misty', he was embarrased,realising how he was only spying on one girl, and accidently spying on a man. When 'Misty' walked out to talk to him, Knight had no greeting, just stunned silence. HOW DID THIS GUY GET THE GIRL?! He wasn't trying to be rude, but he only gave him a very surprised stare, and had his mouth wide open.

Cloud snickered, "Your face is priceless!" He shook his head, "Let me guess what you're thinking 'how did Cloud get a girl, while dressed as a girl?' Well its simple." He shrugged, "You just have tp be yourself, Ironic isn't it?" He switched to the girl voice for the last bit.

Fluttershy saw Misty get up, just in time to see her stick her tongue out at the window. She looked through the window and saw Knight standing there. "That's not very nice..." Fluttershy muttered to herself. Unless it was just playful, in which case it was kinda funny. She saw Misty walk out of the cabin, and considered going over to her. However, she decided against it, instead walking out, planning to go the the counselor's cabins. She looked at Misty and Knight conversing in passing, though.

Knight still couldn't speak. Not only was he torn between gentleman and normal mode, because Cloud DID look very femanine, but he found his explanation stupid. I always creep girls out when I'm myself. He continued to just stare in complete surprise.

Cloud saying that made him flinch. He really didn't want to be there, but he couldn't move. He was just zombified from seeing Cloud with Licorice. When he finally gave up on trying to move, his legs suddenly move, as if he couldn't control them. They walked him back towards him cabin.

Licorice stretched her limbs, waking up to an empty cabin. First to sleep, last to wake.. At least she felt well rested. Striped shirt, she quickly got dressed. Making her way outside the cabin, Licorice quickly spotted Cloud, who was again dressed as Misty. "What's up, girlfriend?" she giggled. "..I don't know about you, but I could go for some breakfast about now."

Knight walked back into the cabin, and zombishly sat on the nearest bed, still having the astonished look from meeting 'Misty'.

Rarity woke up (in her silk pajamas, of course), removed her sleep mask, and walked over to the mirror with a brush and make-up, preparing for the day. She didn't notice Fluttershy walk in, and after she finished applying her lip-stick, she went to prepare some coffee for the morning.

Fluttershy noticed Rarity walking around in her silk pajamas that Fluttershy would simply die to have. She wanted Rarity to make her some, as she made those pajamas herself, but didn't want to bother Rarity with the extra work. She noticed Rarity going to the kitchen, so she followed her. "Hello, Rarity. What are you doing?" Fluttershy asked curiously.

Rarity turned to Fluttershy. "Oh, hello Fluttershy. I'm just making coffee." She told Fluttershy. "I cleaned your sweater, it should be hanging outside the cabin." She put the kettle on the stove, and sat at the table.

She told Rarity.

(Wait, what? :lol:)

Rarity turned to Fluttershy. "Oh, hello Fluttershy. I'm just making coffee." She told Rarity. "I cleaned your sweater, it should be hanging outside the cabin." She put the kettle on the stove, and sat at the table.

"O-Oh.... Thank you, Rarity. I'll go get it right now." Fluttershy said, walking out the door. She looked around for a clothesline or something, and when she finally found it, she also found her sweater hanging there, perfect and pristine. She smiled brightly, took it off it's hanger, and put it on. She felt more whole when she was wearing it. She walked back inside, and sat down across from Rarity.