Camp Whitetail [Private/Apply in OOC Discussion]

Emerath

Tag smelled coffee coming from the grub hall he got up and ran like lightning to the line and took one of everything the bacon, the sausage, the watermelon, and the eggs his tray (or plate?) was piled high with food. He then took out his thermos that looked like a spray paint can and filled it high with coffee, he also squirted some cherry and strawberry juice in there to take away from the bitterness a little bit. He then took a sip and proclaimed "THIS COFFEE IS MAGNIFICENT!!!" He then set down his food and kneeled with twinkles in his "Thank you for a good meal!" The lunch lady gave him a weird look and shrugged. Tag sat down at the table and started stuffing his face with food.

Licorice grabbed a cup as well, filling it with warm, black coffee. She mixed in a few sweeteners, experiencedly weighing out the flavors as she mixed them. Irish cream, some hazel nut, and a biiit of french vanilla.... She looked down at her brew of caffeine delight, weaving out the straw to create a small, white heart shape on the surface before putting the lid on. She took a sip. Perfect. Be it potions or coffee, the girl knew how to mix. Licorice sat across from Tag. "Hey Tag, how your night?"

Tag smiled "It wasn't too bad I slept so hard last night I'm still a bit stiff but I should be fine once the coffee kicks in what about yours, I heard Knight said you and "Miss" he quoted his fingers Misty were sleeping in the same bad freaked him out so bad he actually repressed it for a bit until he remembered when Buzz asked him it was kind of funny, but seriously Cloud looks like a full blown Woman you did a good job ..." Tag said this shoveling a forkful off eggs into his mouth

Knight decided he may as well get breakfast. He was feeling hungry. Repressing memories must do that. He went over to the cafeteria, and got two of everything, and sat next to Tag. "Yo' dude." He said as he sat. He then noticed Licorice. "Hello there, my fine lady." He gave a small bow in his seat.

((Remember that It's humanized, silly ;3))

"I know that feeling.. Coffee is magical." She smiled. "It's a vegetable, you know, because it's made from beans." Licorice chuckled. "Thank you, Tag, but I hardly did a thing! Cloud just happened to be girlie enough to pull it off." She noted Knight's entrance. "Hello there, Knight! So I heard you were spying on me and Misty this morning.." she took Misty's hand in her own under the table. "Although mildly creepy.. I must say, it IS a bit flattering.."

"Misty...? Oh yeah... Misty." Knight remembered, though not too excited that 'Misty' told Licorice about his peeping. "I was just... Making sure nobody was attacking you... And stuff..." He lied, and took a large bite from his bacon. He laughed at Tag's comment on Slenderman. Slenderman always made him laugh.

((No worries, Dream ^^))

Slenderman..? Although familiar with the legend, Licorice was SURE that the slenderman was just a horror tale, rather than real. "...Did you guys ever see that really tall, suited kid?... You know, the one who wore a trmn" She whispered to the group. "I heard that he RAN here.. If anyone's the slenderman.. I'm sure it's him.."

Knight still didn't talk directly to 'Misty'. He just turned to Licorice. "What she said wasn't true. I was just... Walking by and made a quick look..." He lied again. He laughed at what Licorice said. "Yes, I'm sure Slenderman is HERE of all places."

Licorice put her fork down, making eye contact among her tablemates. She shook her head. "..Legend has it that he's up in Stalliongrad.. I've been there before.. My family has traveled all over," she explained, "It's a very cold place. There really aren't very many forests in Stalliongrad, but there are a few locations that the locals say he could be. Blackwood forest seems the most feasible of the locations, according to the rumors.. I personally believe that he is little more than a myth.. but who can say?" She smiled mysteriously, beginning to dine once again.

Buzz himself wasn't feeling very hungry at the moment. Instead, he decided to prepare for today's berry hunt. He stepped out of the cabin and had a dragonfly land on his finger. "Listen up pal" He said to the insect. "Me and some friends of mine need some help. Firstly, I'm going to need you to ask around a bit" He paused for a bit. "And by a bit, I mean a lot"

Tag shivered "At least that possessed mannequin isn't rumored to be in Manehattan or I'd run away before living there another day..." He took another sip from his spray paint can thermos "Man I've never had coffee this good before!" He stretched his arms again. It may not taste good to the other campers as it does to him because all he got was a pinch of instant coffee while his mother use all the good ingredients on herself.

"You guys think that's bad?" Cloud asked in a whisper, "Haven't you heard about Jack the Ripper in Trottingham? My aunt won't even leave the house right now, I imagine that's why they loved my idea of coming here again, to get me away from the violence." 'she' started eating.

"Ooh! Try mine! I made it with love." She winked, sliding her cup his way. "Well he definitely isn't in Manehattan.. I have a friend who studies Slendy, along with many other humanoid creatures." She paused, glancing over at Knight for no real reason. "Well, he does study others as well, but humanoid creatures are his favorite.. and he says that Slenderman is in Stalliongrad. So you have nothing to worry about." Listening to Misty, she added, "..Jack the Ripper.. Now THAT I believe in.. Smart move, staying away from Trottingham.. Is it true that he only kills hoochy poochies?" That was her was Licorice's way of saying prostitutes, but in a nice way. Trottingham.. That was one place that she had yet to visit. "..I've heard that Jack's wife was a hoochy herself.. and he wanted to scare her out of it.. so he started killing off her business partners."

Tag tried a sip "WOW..that's....AMAZING so much better than the stuff back at home!" He heard the name jack the ripper "Actually I don't think that's true, Jack murdered his wife and he blamed the entire work-body of...hoochies, so he goes out at night killing hoochies with his knives as vengeance for the woman he loved poisoned by lust and greed...At least that's what I think, I have the slightest feeling he'll never be caught though just the slightest" he slid Licorice's cup back to her "Have you heard the one about the haunted apartment complex in Las Pegasus?"

"So they say," Cloud switched back to his normal voice, "I have a friend and about a year ago he started getting into some... weird stuff. He gave me a book, a dark book, filled with the kind of stuff unicorns forbid." Cloud took a sip of coffee. "He started talking about how some people, who aren't even unicorns, can do... things. I dunno, I didn't see him until there was an obituary in the paper. He, uh, went insane." Cloud said rather casually. "The worlds a screwed up place, I'm not even sure why he gave me the book."

Knight was laughing through all of their stories. Except the 'Jack the Ripper' one, since he was an ACTUAL murderer, and not some myth that always made him laugh. "Yeah, the world's pretty funny. Apparently, this weird song made a bunch of kids commit suicide. My bro studied it, said something about hockey, then dismissed it. Still though, I listened to the song, and it was pretty cool!" Knight then started humming it.

[/media]

(By the way, when he says 'something about hockey' the brother originally said 'hocum', I'm just showing Knight's stupidity)

Vox awoke, still in the clothes from last night. He marvels over his bruised and gashed knuckles. "Wow..." He clears his throat and jumps out of bed, pulling his necklace out of his shirt and exiting the cabin. He, keeping his hands in his pockets, enters the cafeteria and looks around briefly. Upon noticing the kid who spoke to him the other day, he curses silently. He sits an an empty table and removes a pad of paper and a pencil, beginning to write diligently. He keeps his head down and shields his paper, just in case.

((...Just showing my own stupidity, I have NO idea what hocum means.. ^^ ...Also, hurray for pokemon!))

Licorice thanked Tag after sliding the coffee back to her, and listened to Cloud with interest, hanging onto his every word. "..That.. Really sounds interesting, Cloud.." She couldn't ask him to see it.. It was forbidden magic.. But.. The user didn't even have to be a unicorn.. Doing magic has always been Licorice's dream.. and seeing as she was just an earth pony, the book really tempted her. The guy killed himself?!.. Or was he killed.. For knowing too much.. Licorice had heard about a group in her past who d that sort of thing.. That sort of magic.. They called themselves the Brotherhooves, although, Licorice had never believed in them. Until now. "Yeah.. That.. That's really something.. You didn't bring it to camp, did you?" She hated asking, but just HAD to know. She giggled at Knight's humming, the gleam in her eye fading. "Did it really?.. People sure can be silly.."

"Yes, it is silly. I mean, we would have heard about a mass suicide of children." Knight said with a laugh. He actually heard that from his brother, with the news that it was 'purely hokum'. "I never understood folk who believed in these silly myths. I always found them funny, while other find them scary."

Cloud sighed, he knew why his friend gave him the book. "Yeah." Cloud said plainly, "I keep it to... remember him. He was like a brother to me." Cloud remembered when his friend finally gave him the book; 'You should have it, I've already used it, maybe it'll work better for you.' Cloud looked at Licorice, "Its in my bag in cabin 2, if you want to look at it...." Cloud stopped eating. "He used it once. It had bookmarks of 'specific' things in it." Cloud shut up, he didn't want to make his friend sound bad.

"I've always found them.." How to put it.. "Intreging.. Just to think about some of the creatures that others claim is out there. I don't believe it's right to scare people over them. Although.. It certainly can be fun if done correctly.." she admitted, recalling the first time Bonez had heard about Slenderman, and she'd taken him out searching for him in a nearby forest. Just for fun, she had set up a couple of papers on a tree or two ahead of time in order to frighten him further and remain true to the tale. Her thoughts stopped the second Cloud spoke. "..I'm sorry to hear about your friend.." she squeezed his hand, then rested their intertwined hands on her lap. "Hmm.. Well.." should I really be doing this? "It.. Could be fun to take a look at.." She did her best to keep her cool, dying to know of the books contents. Only one thing frightened her.. And that was that the boy disappeared after using it only once. "..You say that your friend was only able to use it once..?" Does he know how his friend died? Licorice decided it better not to ask her second question, as to not bring up any bad memories in Cloud.