You are/What do?

EXTREME PANIC MODE, EXTREME PANIC MODE, [colour=#0000ff]WEE[/colour][colour=#ff0000]OOO[/colour][colour=#0000ff]WEE[/colour][colour=#ff0000]OOO[/colour]! :-o:-|:eek::scream::wail::sad::( :!: :shock:

One of your enemies snuck into your house last night and dyed your hair your least favorite colour. What do?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope my powers are super stretchyness, teleporting, or flying. What good will other powers do me if I can't get out of the well I fell into?

You're suddenly overcome with the des[colour=#150517]i[/colour]re to hug everything but you're surrounded by cacti. What do?

This:

515.gif

Either that, or send all of his hard, earned cash to my bank account.

While on a plane, the pilots announce that the aircraft has run out of gas and is going down. What would you do with your last few minutes?

Continue acquiring ponies after blinking a few times.

You are suddenly a pony leading a nation of other ponies on behalf of Celestia and Luna in the Game of Thrones, but your presence is quickly made known to the other nations before you have time to properly make contact with them and contain the situation. What do?

• 4 weeks later...

The Hustle. With the ninjas.

You're enjoying a perfectly good meal, when it is ruined by someone who say the most unfathomably stupid comment, to the point of inducing Defcon 1 rage. You're pretty angry at this person, what do?

Scream at the top of my lungs until I am rejuvenated with ideas. Or, you know, just make a story or painting about myself being in writer's/artist's block.

You are being chased by midgets in go-carts while you are driving a go-cart yourself, what do?

• 2 weeks later...

Put on my mommy hat and ream them for being such annoying little shot-nosed brats.

You are coordinating a huge event only to have all your booked workers quit at the same time and the event is in an hour....WHAT DO?

Sent from my KFOT

call those who are coming to tell them we have to reschedule. Duh!

your parents have set you up on a blind date but within an hour of their appearance you learn that the person is the exact opposite of you. Wat doo?

Archived