You are/What do?

• Replies 547
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cry, because it means I have cancer and the chemo's side effects have started.

You are going out to dinner with your special somepony when you're babysitter calls crying, informing you that your child has shattered their leg in a fall. What do?

Sent from my KFOT

Apologize to my special somepony for ending the date early, then run out the door for my filly/colt! :scream:

You are stuck in a boring room with whites wall and a white carpet. The only things that are around to entertain you are the TV and the random Nintendo DS on the floor, and neither one of them has much of anything interesting. What do?

[Hope it's not too tough for you. :blush:]

• 2 weeks later...

Go insane and play Family with the DS and the TV...although it turns out to be more of an episode out of Doctor Who than anything else. I don't even know who's the mother or the father. I decide that I and the TV are both the mother. I die shortly after from internal bleeding of the brain.

You are nominated for 'That Guy of The Year' Award. What do?

• 2 weeks later...

Run faster, use Chaos Emeralds, SuperSonic epicness, destroy MetalSonic, walk to the finish with explosions in the background.

You are walking down te street when everyone picks up a pie and throws them at you.

What do?

Catch them with my mouth, and devour them.

Out of coincidence, the Mane Six are having their weddings at the same time, and you can only go to one. What do?

Find the Mirror pool and attend all 6 at once. With the Real me going to Fluttershy's, because it will be the quietest and the reception will be a woodland critter tea party. Which is adorable.

You are the pony who is obsessed with tubs of Jelly from "the perfect stallion" you are marooned on a jelly-less island. What do?

Have the ENTIRE UNIVERSE move to fit my needs. Regardless of consequences such as miscalculating and causing the appocolypse.

You are a lone, unarmed Patapon when a wild and angry Kacchindonga appears. What do?

OR (for those who don't play Patapon, even though you should)

You're home has been turned into a gingerbread house and some random elderly lady insists that you eat every pie she makes. What do?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived