A Brony Walks into a Chatroom...

Penblade

About Myself: Brace yourselves. Wait for it. Here comes the dramatic plot twist!

I'm a brony. (Dun-dun-duuuunnn!) Other than that I also enjoy writing, reading, cooking, archery, listening to music of all varieties, and computer games.

How I found Canterlot.com: surfing the interwebs

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM:

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Hello everypony, or "everybody" in case there are any dragons or griffins reading this. (Griffins or Gryphons? Which is it?) I am Penblade the bard, not to be confused with Quillknife the traveling-stroryteller-and-entertainer; the jerk, always stealing my spotlight. *Ahem* anyway, it's a very nice pleasure to meet you all *Gentlemanly bro-hoofs all around*. This is my first time being part of a pony forum so I'm both excited and nervous to see how it goes. Can't wait to chat and roleplay with you all.

WAIT! You're a brony?! Way to make me feel insufficient as a ponynaut! :(

:P

I kid of course ;). This was my first pony forum and is still my only pony forum, and it is AWESOME :kissy:

Welcome to Canterlot!

*Brohoof's everyone* This place is great already :) . I've got a few questions though, since I'm a noob and all. One, is there somewhere I can find a list of all the site rules and such so I don't accidentally call down upon myself the wrath of Mod? And two, what do the apples under everyone's names mean, and why do some folks not have them?

Welcome to Canterlot, friend :D

your nervous and exited? that sounds like a fun combination, altho you shouldnt feel nervous we dont bite, at least i dont whit me weak teeth :)

anyway enjoy the great company here, lots of great Ponies would like to RP or have a nice talk whit ya! :smirk:

Brony?

Brony?

BRONY!????

SHUUUUUUUN!

That overdone joke aside, welcome to Canterlot! I have a little bit of skill in archery as well (I can hit apples from 15ft away, 30 if I'm lucky), and love to write too. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Brony?

Brony?

BRONY!????

SHUUUUUUUN!

That overdone joke aside, welcome to Canterlot! I have a little bit of skill in archery as well (I can hit apples from 15ft away, 30 if I'm lucky), and love to write too. We hope you enjoy your stay!

Archery is fun ^_^ That reminds me of a story I read somewhere.... archery with apples.....