Ello everyone

Drowzy

About Myself: currently I'm going to college. Also i love to cook and hang out with my friends.Also i play Magic the Gathering attending tournaments and such.

How I found Canterlot.com: i was looking for a good MLP: FiM rp

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Well on one of the rp sites i attend someone introduced me to the show. At first i was a lil optimistic yet a few things got me hooked onto it.

The two things that done that was the clean animations and the music from the brony community. That is how i become a fan of this wonderful show.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy
Well that is my introduction i hope i get the chance to rp with everypony while i enjoy my stay here :3

Hey there Drowzy, welcome to canterlot. The people here on the forums like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my love of arthropods of all kinds. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on over to my bug thread. I'm always talking about all sorts of interesting insects and spiders.

Welcome! Fluttershy is best pony!

We have several other players here, as well as two thread that might interest you:

General Thread

Deck Discussions

I was going to suggest that, but I guess saying "Magic" is like a huge blinking neon sign that says "Weesh, post here!"

Welcome! You're a culinarian too huh? What do you like to make?

I was going to suggest that, but I guess saying "Magic" is like a huge blinking neon sign that says "Weesh, post here!"

Be that as it may, I was going to post in this thread anyways since Drowzy likes Fluttershy, and there were only 6 replies when I found the thread.

lol thank you everypony for the generosity

lets see Rosewind my favorite food to cook is Shepard's pie :3

lol yeah i checked out the threads just been so busy i got 3rd at FNM last night and doing a draft today afterwards ill post in those :3

and if i have question ill about bugs ill be sure to ask ya bugmaster :P

Welcome to canterlot! Whe started one rp called The Deads Still Alive. If you want you can join anytime and i will describe you what happened already ^^

I hope I will see you there :D

http://www.canterlot.com/topic/11267-the-deads-still-alive-open-for-everyone/page__st__60#entry265049