One Shot Requests, anyone?

TheAmazingDashie

Hey ev'rypony! I'm looking for some practice with writing Ponyfics, so I've decided to have an open thread! I will do One Shots for any ships or just a ponyfic about drama, hurt/comfort, romance, action, etc. If you are interested in getting a story just ask me! I've been a member of deviantART for six years now, and I used to be an awesome NaruSaku fanfiction writer. I've written a few Ponyfics, not many, but I always try my best to get things done. I really hope this thread takes off so I can get some writing in! :)

Appledash fic, GO.

hehe, nah... um... well dont you have ideas of your own to write about?

I do. I'm working on one right now for deviantART (and possibly here). But I can do an AppleDash (if you were serious). My story is actually an AppleDash fic!

So yeah! Are yah serious about the AppleDash thing, 'cause I'll do it!

I do. I'm working on one right now for deviantART (and possibly here). But I can do an AppleDash (if you were serious). My story is actually an AppleDash fic!

So yeah! Are yah serious about the AppleDash thing, 'cause I'll do it!

Well youre already doing one so why do another? Hehe.

I cant think of any at the moment... at least none that i dont wanna keep to myself

Well youre already doing one so why do another? Hehe.

I cant think of any at the moment... at least none that i dont wanna keep to myself

Haha well I'm doing a chapter story for that one, but a one-shot shouldn't matter. :)

Okay well, thanks for checking this out though! :)

Hm, heres one...

Dash is just outside her cloud house while writing in her diary, when something happens that causes it to explode/tear into dozens of pieces and scatters across ponyville. Shen then despnately attempts to gather them before the townsfolk can read the bits and pieces of her secrets.

Hm, heres one...

Dash is just outside her cloud house while writing in her diary, when something happens that causes it to explode/tear into dozens of pieces and scatters across ponyville. Shen then despnately attempts to gather them before the townsfolk can read the bits and pieces of her secrets.

Ooh. I like that a lot!!!

I might have to make a chapter story behind that one. Or just a realllllllly long One shot. :) Either way, awesome idea!

Baby you know you can't go without writing up some ScootaBelle. Best ship freaking EVER!

Go on, you know you wana.

I will try that! even though I hate Sweetie Belle It'll be awesome! Let me start on the Dash journal story, then your one-shot will be done! :3

Luna X Spitfire

Interesting pairing! Never actually heard of it yet! But awesome! :D I'll try my best! :)

I've already written it myself.

I like that picture... will read.

YOU HATE SWEETIE BELLE HOW COULD YOU-

Could you do a non romantic fluff between Cadance and filly Twilight? If you want to see any stories I'd be happy to exchange. Seems unfair to be asking you to do this much without anything in return.

I will be starting tomorrow (later today) on the writing. Here's a list on who wants what and the progress:

Starfox64x - Dash Journal Chapter Story (Not Started)

MyLittlePonyTales - Luna x Spitfire (Not Started)

FermataTheBasse - Cadence x FillyTwilight (Not Started)

Kryptchild - Scootabelle (Not Started)

Oh, i got an idea, but i might steal it before you can get to it...

Basically it revolves around this line

"I was never beautiful... i could never be famous myself... so i made other ponies beautiful and famous..." - Photo finish

sort of a backstory for her, i dont think i've seen one, not that i've looked...