New fanfic idea... Is it any good?

WillowWing

New fanfic idea... Is it any good?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Does PinkieScratch sound interesting?

Well, I have an idea I've been toying with for awhile...but I've been kind of putting it off because I don't know how it would go, and it doesn't seem very realistic.

It's basically Pinkie Pie and Vinyl Scratch. Maybe a little shipping, I dunno, but the main plot was gonna be something like Scratchie comes to Ponyville and plays a show and Pinkie comes (obviously) and turns out to be an awesome dancer and Scratch wants Pinkie to travel with her and dance for her shows. (That was a horrid run-on, I'm sorry.) I was gonna have them go to Canterlot and do...stuff that I haven't thought out yet, but it's not really that detailed yet.

The problems I'm having is that I don't think Pinkie would just abandon her friends to go dancing with somepony she doesn't know very well, and I'm just not sure how the whole thing would work out. I would really love to do something PinkieScratch, but...well yeah, anypony have any thoughts? Ideas? Anything would be awesome~ pinkiehappy.png

Huh. I never thought of that. :-| I'm usually not one for...more introspective stories unless they're just one shots, but this would be a good way to practice that, now that I think about it. Hm.