Flim and Flams Energy Drinks OOC

And here is the discussion to work on the Elixir thread. Feel free to chime in since a lot of it will be driven by how the energy drink affects the customers (played by many of you)

The idea mentioned before is some odd side effects starting to occur after a while. Some of the herbal pick me ups have a bit of magic of their own it seems. (maybe juuust a touch of poison joke...)

Timing is one thing, say none at all on page one?

and what effects will pop up? My ideas so far have been pones going "pinkie pie hyper" (I really want the CMC to show up for this), going super speedy (but with trouble stopping), actual wings (temporary, like Red Bull commercials), temporary horns (for non-unicorns).

Lets see what ya got? :)

Haven't thought about what I'm doing yet to Carrot Top, but I can think of some ideas.

• Ponies getting a high squeakky voice.
  • Loss of balance and coodination (IE: keep falling over)
  • Lethargy (Instead of making them hyper, it makes then very slow moving)
  • Narcolepsy (Pony falls asleep frequently)
  • Voice Modulation (Pony's voice gets Canterlot Voice loud)

Edit: Going for the Canterlot Voice one!

I like the idea of the touch of poison joke. Maybe just temporary, very short term effects, and highly differing ones? For instance, one character drinks from a bottle and grows a temporary, useless horn, while another drinks from the same one and loses all coordination, something along the lines of

(Which is what I have planned for Kaskazini, if he ends up taking a drink).