Sup Brownies

Rhythm

I meant to put bronie but stuff happens and heck, I can't be bothered to change it back now. And you can't be hating on brownies now...

I go by Rhythm for these parts mainly. I'm an avid gamer and going to my first year of university next year as a Computer Science major. Only know Java at the moment for now...

I play and am an avid fan of Touhou Project. I have acquired a taste for the classical music in Touhou and the remixes they have. I enjoy listening to music and do enjoy most of the ponybeats remixes, especially the Cupcakes one. I guess you can tell who I'm going to be RPing as soon enough.

Anyways, the whole MLP spark was when a friend of mine was watching MLP: FiM at school... in the anime club. I was thinking, really now? What the hell is this crap? But at that time I only glanced at it and as a open-minded individual, I decided to watch it. And considering /a/ and /b/ were infested with MLP threads, I had to know why it was so popular.

And I bet you can probably guess what happened afterward. So after 26 episodes, I came to the conclusion that the appeal had to be like the same appeal K-On! + Lucky Star had on anime fans.

I still don't consider myself a part of the so called "herd" or "one of us" but it seems interesting and it's nice to have an open palette. And I like to RP... So please don't spam meme pictures of welcome to the herd.

Theoretically, I can't exactly say where I get my Touhou games from since I didn't pay for them meaning it's illegal. However, a really popular place to discuss things about Touhou is a site called doujinstyle. You might find something interesting in there. I suggest playing Imperishable Night first. It's the easiest out of all the Touhou game. And don't be afraid to play easy mode first. I still have a hard time with Normal mode. If you are into the fighting games of Touhou Project, try Touhou 12.3. We can play through Hamachi or direct IP link later.

"Brownies" is totally going to be synonymous with "bronies" for me from now on. XD Or it could refer to Pinkie Pie's Special Brownies, because we all know she makes them.*

This might sound odd, but you might appreciate it as a gamer. Your username makes me think of you as a sibling of Beat and Rhyme from The World Ends with You. Beat, Rhyme, Rhythm? It works, doesn't it? XP

Welcome!

*Note that by "Special Brownies" I mean brownies with pot in them and NOT anything related to Cupcakes. Wouldn't want to cause any confusion.

"Brownies" is totally going to be synonymous with "bronies" for me from now on. XD Or it could refer to Pinkie Pie's Special Brownies, because we all know she makes them.*

This might sound odd, but you might appreciate it as a gamer. Your username makes me think of you as a sibling of Beat and Rhyme from The World Ends with You. Beat, Rhyme, Rhythm? It works, doesn't it? XP

Welcome!

*Note that by "Special Brownies" I mean brownies with pot in them and NOT anything related to Cupcakes. Wouldn't want to cause any confusion.

I actually played TWEWY and part of it came from that notion there. And I would use my regular alias that I use for many forums but I'm still closet about this stuff.

Theoretically, I can't exactly say where I get my Touhou games from since I didn't pay for them meaning it's illegal. However, a really popular place to discuss things about Touhou is a site called doujinstyle. You might find something interesting in there. I suggest playing Imperishable Night first. It's the easiest out of all the Touhou game. And don't be afraid to play easy mode first. I still have a hard time with Normal mode. If you are into the fighting games of Touhou Project, try Touhou 12.3. We can play through Hamachi or direct IP link later.

Thanks for this. I'll be sure to check it out.