Night Comet (FINAL)

TNH

Roleplay Type: Equestria Mane RP

Name: Night Comet

Sex: Male

Species: Pegasus

Eye Color: His eyes are a vibrant blue.

Coat Color: A dark, but muted blue, almost grey.

Mane/Tail/Markings Color & Style: His mane and tail are both moderatly long, and both are shaggy as well. Color wise, they are primarily a deep blue, with secondary highlights of a bright neon cyan/teal.

Physique: Tall and slender, with slightly longer legs, little in the way of muscle or fat

Cutie Mark: A five point shooting star. The star itself is midnight blue, while the tail is a two-tone, with the same colors as his mane and tail.

Origin/Residence: Cloudsdale

Occupation: An apprentice cloud wrangler, usually involving clouds that try to run off during the night.

Motivation: Despite his current lack of conviction when it comes to his job, Night Comet honestly does want to be one of the best night weather ponies in Equestria, and one day also wishes to catch the shooting star he's been chasing for so long.

Likes: Meeting new people, racing, the night sky, an excuse to get away from work

Dislikes: Working, the snobish types, cold, rebellious clouds

Character Summary: Night Comet was born to two simple work pegasi in the great city of Cloudsdale, and according to his mother, was born under a shooting star streaking across the stary night sky. That's what lead to his being named Night Comet to begin with, and would have influence over him once more in his future. One night when he was a foal, while out looking at the night sky as he tended to do his whole life, Night saw a shooting star soaring across the sky, and on an impulse, took flight after the celestial object. He poured his whole into his chase, and after a tough and straining trek across the sky, he reached out, and could almost touch the star. It was here that two things happened; the clouds in the night sky finally began to move to his whimes, and his long sought after Cutie Mark appeared. If not for that comet streaking across the sky, Night may have never discovered his knack with the clouds.

Night is a playful little colt, adventurous, and definatly not one to be seen sitting still for very long. He's talkative, easy going, but a bit clueless at times. Like alot of pegasi his age, he's also headstrong and impulsive, and this usually ends up getting him in situations way over his little head, so it's good he's got the friends to back him up! Among a group of close friends, Night Comet acts as something of a glue, using his happy and playful disposition to defuse tough situations when he can. He's not the brightest, he's not the boldest, but this is one young pony with a big heart, and alot of love for his friends.

ponywithbackgroundl.png

• Like 1

I love this character! However, you'll need to remove the colors and get rid of all formatting that's not actually working in order for it to be approved.

Oh gosh, I forgot about that! I just copied and pasted the headings and never checked the colors! I'll fix that right away.

EDIT: Should be fixed now, if I remember the color/format critique right.

EDIT THE SECOND: Alright, I think I'm happy enough with this app to throw it into the ring; will be setting to final!

Hi TNH!

As a RP Helper, I have to say that this app is really GREAT!

All of the required fields are filled out, and I LOVE the positive tone!

This is a wonderful, very cheery character!

One point of clarification I'd like to ask though. You have his age marked as 'Colt' and yet he also has a 'job' too. Does this mean that Night Comet is a 'school aged' colt with a part time job or is he the equivilant of a 'High School' grad with his first job being a cloud wrangler? The term 'Colt' implies youth as opposed to the term 'Stallion' which implies adulthood.

Not trying to be nitpicky here, but I'd be remiss in my job if I didn't ask the question.

:D:D:D

Hi TNH!

As a RP Helper, I have to say that this app is really GREAT!

All of the required fields are filled out, and I LOVE the positive tone!

This is a wonderful, very cheery character!

One point of clarification I'd like to ask though. You have his age marked as 'Colt' and yet he also has a 'job' too. Does this mean that Night Comet is a 'school aged' colt with a part time job or is he the equivilant of a 'High School' grad with his first job being a cloud wrangler? The term 'Colt' implies youth as opposed to the term 'Stallion' which implies adulthood.

Not trying to be nitpicky here, but I'd be remiss in my job if I didn't ask the question.

:D:D:D

Oh my, thanks a bunch for the positive feedback, it means a whole lot! :20:

As for your question, Night Comet is closer to a 'High School grad' type of age than say, a 'school aged'. He's old enough to have a job, but not quite old enough to be out on his own. Hope that helps!