Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

(Im back :D)

"Oh we have everything! Pies, muffins, breads, rolls...everything what you want." She said to Squishy and looked around.

"There are a lots of customers here! This is our fortune day!"-she thought in herself. "After i finished here I should go to fly a bit between the clouds." She turned back to Squishy. "So, what can i give to you?"

Sky Runner looked at Jesters face. She chuckled a bit than she said. "You can see our best pastry on his face."-she said and pointed to Jester. "My family creates the best pies in Equestria."-she smiled at Squishy "So...what do you say?"

((I'm gonna bring in two characters!))

Then suddenly the doors to the bakery and two shadows jumped in one was a guy unicorn and the other was a girl unicorn.The guy was dark blue with long hair almost covering his eyes which consisted of a light red.He looked around the room and smiled a sly smile."Hey I'm Trick!"He said.then the girl came forward she had black hair and wore a black witch hat."And I'm his darling little sister Treat we are the..""Trick n Treat Twins!"They said in unison.

Although the two said they where twins they didn't look alike Trick was a boy with shaggy purple and red hair he also had freckles on his cheeks he had a dark blue coat and a black birthmark above his mask cutie mark he also wore a mischievous smile.Then Treat was white with long flowing black hair.She was naturally happy and had fiery orange eyes.She had a birthmark just like her twin above her candy corn cutie mark.

((I'm gonna bring in two characters!))

Then suddenly the doors to the bakery and two shadows jumped in one was a guy unicorn and the other was a girl unicorn.The guy was dark blue with long hair almost covering his eyes which consisted of a light red.He looked around the room and smiled a sly smile."Hey I'm Trick!"He said.then the girl came forward she had black hair and wore a black witch hat."And I'm his darling little sister Treat we are the..""Trick n Treat Twins!"They said in unison.

Although the two said they where twins they didn't look alike Trick was a boy with shaggy purple and red hair he also had freckles on his cheeks he had a dark blue coat and a black birthmark above his mask cutie mark he also wore a mischievous smile.Then Treat was white with long flowing black hair.She was naturally happy and had fiery orange eyes.She had a birthmark just like her twin above her candy corn cutie mark.

Moonlight saw Trick and Treat as they jumped in the bakery. "Hey Squishy! I will be back in a minute. Dont go everywhere!"-she said and went to the twins.

"Welcome here in Sky Runners bakery. You can find anything what you want here. You see i have a lots of customers today so you will need to wait for a little if its not problem.

Here...you can sit here while you are waiting."-she said and lead them to a small table in the corner. "I will be back soon. Okay?

(What is the money in Equestria?)

"Im back"-said Sky to Squishy. "It will be one bit."-she smiled at him when she heared something from outside. She heared that two ponies talked about a race but she didnt heared it really right. "A race..."-she started to think. "Oh no...There are a lots of customers! Oh what should i do... I will never finish with them so fast!"-she looked around nervously while she bit her lips. "This guy...the twins...and there that guy...so many." Sky looked to Sqiushy. "Maybe...he can help me!" She scratched her head than she said to Sqiushy. "I dont know you...but...I need your help. I need to look after something. So...can you supply my place for a short time? Please..."-she watched Squishy while the hope twinkled in her light green eyes.

Brown Lily smiled then looked at Night Ghost."So where do ya think we should start lookin'?"She asked.

Treat got up as her twin started playing around with something in his vest.She looked at the contents of the bakery alot of nice treats but not one candy object in sight."Well I do need the bits."She said to herself.

Trick took out a cherry bomb and snickered.He got up and ran out to the owner and said."Hey lady could you get me like a pie or an eclair or somethin'?"He said rudely.

"Thats great!"-she said nervously. "You will..."-she tried to say when Trick appeared and questioned her. "Can you serve the customers? You will find the tariff under the counter." Sky looked at Trick. "Here is your first customer. I will be back soon!"-she said and ran out from the bakery.

Brown Lily put a hoof to her chin then she looked at her girlfriend and said."Remember the night we met?The house I took you to we could fix that up!"She said.

Trick was smiling evilly."I'd like an apple pie!"He said.As Trick walked inside Treat could tell he was up to something so she made a note to not eat anything he offered her.

Squishy stepped over the counter and picked up Sky Runner's tariff. "Okay, let's have a looksie here. Apple pie, apple pie apple pie... Oh! Here it is! Right at the beginning of the list" Squishy glanced back at the shelf and grabbed the appropriate pastry. Just as he was about to hand it to Trick, he retracted it and held the tariff up again. "Oh I see! She sorts the items alphabetically! Ponies are so cool!" he gushed. He diverted his attention back to Trick "1 apple pie, that will be 8 bits please"

She catched up the two ponies fast. "Hey! Hey! Guys what kind of race are you talkin about?"-she asked them than she showed a big smile in her face.

"Never mind. You cannot come..."-replied one of them. Both of them weared a green ribbon on their hoofs. "Its a private race. Only the inveted ponies can come..." The two ponies started to laugh and left Sky there.

"But...How can i be inveted?!"-she shouted after them. "Why are you so interested? You just a girl..." Sky Runner didnt bargain for that. "Im...just...a girl? This girl can beat you every kind of race anytime!"

"Get lost!"-they said to her than they flow away. Sky was so sad. She started to walk back slowly to the bakery. "I dont care...It will be probably a boring race..."