Friends For The Year.(OPEN)

Starbuster flew overhead and saw Sky Runner out and about. She decided to drop down and say hello. [colour=#4b0082]"Hey there, Sky Runner, how's your day been going? Any chance you can show me around town? I haven't been out long so I haven't got the chance to see anything." [/colour]She dropped to walk beside Sky Runner.

"Starbuster?"-she looked at her with a confused face. "I thought you left the town...although im glad you didnt."-she smiled at Starbuster. "Of course, i have a lots of time so i can show you anything"-she said and pointed towards. "If we go ahead, we will get to the town square. Wanna see? Of course you want to."-she said than grabbed Starbusters hand and took her with herself.

[colour=#4b0082]"Um... sure!" [/colour]Starbuster said, being pulled along by Sky Runner. She eventually resorted to walking by her and they arrived at town hall. [colour=#4b0082]"So this is town hall? It's amazing. how many ponies are here usually? It looks kind of empty..." [/colour]She looked around, only seeing two or three ponies.

MorningDawn packed his bags. He started walking through the path outside of the small town. He aimed to go to the woods, hoping that the mare forgot about his alchemy. He looked back for a second, he walked back into town but before that, he poured his shrinking potion keeping his regulate size potion in his pocket. He walked to a cafe and sat down to eat a bakery item, and drink hot cocoa. He lifted up his hood so that no one recognized him. He sipped, and then took a bite out of his bread roll. The flavors burned inside his mouth making him drool. He drank his hot cocoa, and left a note on the table saying thank-you. He left 50 bits on the table. He got up and strolled around town, he bumped his head into two ponies, " Oh sorry," he kept his head down.

"Yeah its starnge..."-said Sky Runner as she looked around. "Its really so empty."-she said when a pony bumped into her. "Excuse me... it was my fault."-she said to the pony who weared hood in his head. This pony looked so familiar to her.

MorningDawn looked back to see if anyone was following. He walked on. He hoped that he would reach the woods by now. He took a look and he started walking into the woods. He went deeper and deeper so that no pony would see him. After 5 miles he threw a potion on the ground that makes houses for the thrower. The potion was loud, so loud that even PonyVille could hear it. The potion grabbed trees and rocks, and other things.

(I think you can join anytime ^^)

"Did you heared that."-she asked from Starbuster. A starnge noise come from the woods after the unknown pony left them. "I need to see it!"-she said and flew to the direction of the noise. "Come with me!"-she shouted back to Starbuster. Sky Runner landed to the ground when she reached the woods and started to investigate the area carefully. She walked deeper and deeper in the forest. She heared other strange noises but they were just the animals who lived in the woods. "Hallo! Is somepony there?"-she shouted because she hoped she will get answer. The shroud locked the sunlight so after every step she went deeper there was darker. After a very long walk she decided to go back to Ponyville when she saw something in the distance so she started to fly closer to it.

Sky Rider soars over Ponyvile on his board. He was coming from Baltimare, setting up the evening showers they were going to have. He was working the whole day so he was feeling a bit worn down but that didn't stop him from having some fun. He swooped down from above in a nose dive, aiming for some buildings when he pulled up from the dive and had his board slide across the edge of the roofs. He would pull up the board just when he reached the end of the roof and spun around before sliding across the next roof. He kept this up for a few rooftops until he reached the other side of ponyvile where his board was caught which sent him flying into the ever free forest.

MorningDawn hoped that no pony heard him, but he knew that he was in trouble. He drank his invisible potion, then replied with, " Im right here," but in a whisper.

Sky Runner heared an answer but she didnt saw where it came from. "Where are you... I dont see you!"-she replied as she stopped flying. "Oh no...Thats not good..."-she said to herself quietly because she was so scared. "I...I just wanted to figure out what caused the noise!"-she shouted.

Sky Rider tumbled through the air, becoming dizzy in the process and fell through the trees . He thought he saw some pony in front of him before he landed in some brush. He let out a loud OUFFF when he landed and groaned. He wasn't feeling like this was his day at all. He tried to pull himself out of the brush when something hard and wooden smashed into his face. It took him a while to figure it was his board that hit him.

((I hope you guys are still open))

Julius couldn't help but enjoy the bright sun as he walked through town. He spent most days in his shop writing but today was too nice for work. Stopping at a bench he watched a pony ride some sort of board over a few houses and wondered what it was like to fly. Julius shook his head and sat down, pulling out his writing supplies. Just before he set pen to paper his stomach growled and reminded him of breakfast. "I know there's a bakery here somewhere. Maybe I can get a sugar loaf... or two."

MorningDawn walked outside his temporary home. He grabbed a vile then smiled. Woops. Big mistake, his invisibility potion broke and he was seeable, " It is not what it looks like." He threw the vile at the house and it went into the bottle. He grabbed his Amnesic potion. He threw it at the ground before the mare, now she will not remember 5 minutes of what happened. MorningDawn needed an out of reach place to settle in. He chose the mountain, but then a jolt of pain reminded him of something. The bounty board! He was on the bounty board for wanted! He walked back over to the mare and he put hand cuffs on his legs. He needed to go to jail.

Sky Runner forgot everthing what happened to her. She remembered that she searched for some starnge noise and went to the forest to find it but then everything was so unclear.

She realized that a pony stood not far from her with hand cuffs in his legs. That pony was MorningDawn. "MorningDawn! Im glad to see you again! But...what are you doing in the forest and why are you wearing hand cuffs? Is everything allright?"-she looked at MorningDawn with a confused face.

" Yes i am a criminal. I have committed Alchemy, the authorities have told me to stop, but i continue to lure after illusions," he looked up, eyes big. He looked at the ground, " No i cant cry," he was thinking. Then a water droplet splashed into fragments. The tears were flowing, now.

Sky Runner just stood there and watched MorningDawn. She never heared about the alchemy but she decided that she will help him somehow. "Hey...don't worry Morning...we will figure out something...okay? I promise you."-she said and smiled at him.

" No it is time...." he used a teleportation potion to enter the jail cell that he would probably stay in forever. He sat down on his old jail cell bed. He saw Mr. Squiggles, a stuffed bear, lying down next to him.

"Ha!...where is he gone?!" Sky Runner searched for MorningDawn everywhere but she didn't find him so she started to fly back to Ponyville. "I hope he didnt do anything stupid!"-she said to herself as she flew through the clouds.

Starbuster woke up after her nap in the trees. She didn't want to follow Sky Runner into the forest, so she took off, not wanting to tell her she didn't want to go. When she woke up, she saw someone flying around with a... board? She laughed to herself, finding it funny he had a board with him, and flew up into the leaves to watch him fly around, giggling at him.

As soon as Sky Runner arrived back to Ponyville she started to ask everypony about MorningDawn. She saw Starbuster again so she shouted to her. "Starbuster! Have you seen MorningDawn! He is in trouble and i dont find him!"