Hey Everypony!

NebulaSkiez

About Myself: Hia, I'm Kaitlynn, call me Kait. I live in New Jersey, but I am not a drinking and partying freak. I like to sing and draw, and I'm a big chatterbug.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I used to go on to this website, and one of my best friends, Jason, watched the show. I tried it out, and loved it. I've watched every single episode!

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash
Hi, I'm Kait. I've done some MLP roleplaying in my day, so I'm experienced. I hope that this site is a real party!

7 cats? I would die. My cat is super fat and fluffy, I love her. Then I have my 2 dogs, Jake and Misha. Then I have the 7 puppies, Wompy, Bear, the annoying one, Precious, Daisy, Mac, and no name. Misha had puppies, some of them are named, some aren't. Thank god they're all being adopted this weekend, sleeping has become impossible...

And thank you for the welcoming! This seems like a nice place, but uh, it needs to be about 20% cooler.

Yeah, it does need a little more color, huh? Welcome to the forums! I hope you have as nice a time here as we do?

I used to love cats, but mine passed away a few years ago and I guess I just gave up on owning pets...

This seems like a nice place, but uh, it needs to be about 20% cooler.

When I'm older, I don't think I'll ever want to own a cat or dog after my animals die. I just wouldn't be able to 3:

DARN I'M TEARING UP.

I should appriciate them while they're here, though.

When I'm older, I don't think I'll ever want to own a cat or dog after my animals die. I just wouldn't be able to 3:

DARN I'M TEARING UP.

I should appriciate them while they're here, though.

My fave cat is a black one called Roobarb, I love him so much I call him my baby sometimes. Is that wierd?