LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Don't be such a butt Shame, Lm's done a TON of art for you already, just cool yer hooves and let him do his thang alrighty?

Ah know! Ahm sowwie!!! D:

I'm not a butt...

QUICKLIME, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*coughs*

With that out of the way, I'd like a vector drawing of Moondancer please. Reference pic here, but please don't incorporate that bow-tie thingy. As usual, no background will be necessary. Glad to see ya' back doing artise stuff, LM. :)

QUICKLIME, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*coughs*

With that out of the way, I'd like a vector of Moondancer please. Reference pic here, but please don't incorporate that bow-tie thingy. As usual, no background will be necessary. Glad to see ya' back doing artise stuff, LM. :)

I can tell you didn't read the OP D: That makes me sad...

I'll also be finishing old request before staring new ones so there's no need to rush in for a spot. :P

I can tell you didn't read the OP D: That makes me sad...

I've read and reread the new OP and I don't know what to look for! :scream:

(Seriously, the only thing I notice is that you reintroduced the Tier System)

I've read and reread the new OP and I don't know what to look for! :scream:

Its in the FAQs section in a spoiler tag...

"Q: What kinds of stuff can I request?

A: Just pictures and signature banners. In the past I did offer GIFs and vectors, but they have now been discontinued."

Hmmm, I would have thought that any changes to how you'd do requests would be on display in a more noticeable section rather than hidden away in a drop-down FAQ. Ah well, lesson learned. :razz:

So I can't ask for a vector of every single character I own? :D

Pony creator will then become your best friend. And I want to focus on using Paint Tool SAI and a few new mediums. I think it looks alot better than any old vector to be honest. (Just look at my threads new poster mare.)

Pretty hot right? :razz:

Hmmm, I would have thought that any changes to how you'd do requests would be on display in a more noticeable section rather than hidden away in a drop-down FAQ. Ah well, lesson learned. :razz:

I've done such things in the past, and in an attempt to shorten my OP, and see who actually reads all of it, I put spoiler tags or purpose. :razz: It worked, no?

It wouldn't kill you to thank LM for drawing you so much art either, and whiney sorrys don't count!

It's actions like yours that drove him to close in the first place, so be a little more thankful, and a LOT more patient.

22624970.jpg

It wouldn't kill you to thank LM for drawing you so much art either, and whiney sorrys don't count!

It's actions like yours that drove him to close in the first place, so be a little more thankful, and a LOT more patient.

But... I do thank LM for every piece, I always have... I just reply to the PMs rather than the thread! D:

But... I do thank LM for every piece, I always have... I just reply to the PMs rather than the thread! D:

You don't seem very grateful OR thankful, considering the moment another slot is open you try to wedge yourself right back in it, it wouldn't kill you to thank him publicly and to back off a little bit ya know?

I've done such things in the past, and in an attempt to shorten my OP, and see who actually reads all of it, I put spoiler tags or purpose. :razz: It worked, no?

Yeah, but as a thread veteran, I tend not to re-read OPs well unless someone bashes my head to tell me of a specific policy change. XD

Anyway, I'd be glad to get some hand-drawn stuff from ya, LM. Your art style is one of the best Canterlot has to offer. :)

B-... Fine, I'm sorry, I never thought of it like that... God I'm such a prick, I won't make another LM! Promise!

Sorry to you too, Lime... I never meant to be so selfish...

I can understand being excited and loving someones art, I personally make sure to gush over every piece given to me, LM spoils me all the time with little art goodies alll the time and I can understand the excitement of having him draw you something.

But I also understand that he gets a lot of requests and it would be unfair to just request and request and request... I accept your apology, I'm sure you didn't mean to come off how you did.

I'm glad that I was able to show you another way to look at it as well.

Yeah, but as a thread veteran, I tend not to re-read OPs well unless someone bashes my head to tell me of a specific policy change. XD

I constantly post for people to read the OP, always have, because there's always that one person...

And with my thread always changing and with constant abrupt closes and opens and such, why wouldn't ANYPONY read the full OP? :shifty:

[colour=#FFFFFF]"Thank you ever so much QuickLime , I love you to death and now bow to you as my new ruler"[/colour]

[colour=#ffffff]-kisses hooves-[/colour]

B-... Fine, I'm sorry, I never thought of it like that... God I'm such a prick, I won't make another LM! Promise!

I'll assume you mean you won't make any other mistakes, not that your not going to request anymore. I do this because I love you stallions and mares and this is what makes me happy. Even if I have to put up with somethings...

I'll assume you mean you won't make any other mistakes, not that your not going to request anymore. I do this because I love you stallions and mares and this is what makes me happy. Even if I have to put up with somethings...

Well, I've done nothing but burden you with my requests and then constantly bug you about them, so no. No more requests on my part, I've already made way too many. Not worth it to put you through so much trouble.

Well, I've done nothing but burden you with my requests and then constantly bug you about them, so no. No more requests on my part, I've already made way too many. Not worth it to put you through so much trouble.

:razz: If it was "to much trouble" or a "burden." I wouldn't have opened up a request thread in the first place. But its your call.

And with my thread always changing and with constant abrupt closes and opens and such, why wouldn't ANYPONY read the full OP? :shifty:

Well, I thought all I'd had to do was skim the OP to find any changes and whatnot....... I was wrong. Ah well, let bygones be bygones, right?

I actually have a request...and considering my current state, I'd love it if you could fulfill it.

It's my birthday this week, and I figured to treat myself to art in one form or another. I'd love it if you could do the following:

A collective shot of Doctor Whooves, Rainbow Dash, and my OC, pictured here:

563924_360481517353807_2043575549_n.jpg

The details?

For my OC and Rainbow, I'd like some sort of book in front of them. I do love Daring-Do, so perhaps something Daring-Do would be good. I'd like them to look...well, like fangirls/fanboys! Excited, geeking-out, almost as if they're reading the book and come across something amazing. That sort of expression, like the kind you'd make at something in FiM!

As for Doctor Whooves, an absolutely confused expression, almost like an expression speaking "What is this?". Just a completely lost expression on his face, as if he's reading right along and not understanding the two's excitement one bit.

In terms of anything else...you can do whatever! It's an honor enough that someone would go out of their way to listen to a request of mine...

Thank you in advance!

I actually have a request...and considering my current state, I'd love it if you could fulfill it.

It's my birthday this week, and I figured to treat myself to art in one form or another. I'd love it if you could do the following:

A collective shot of Doctor Whooves, Rainbow Dash, and my OC, pictured here:

563924_360481517353807_2043575549_n.jpg

The details?

For my OC and Rainbow, I'd like some sort of book in front of them. I do love Daring-Do, so perhaps something Daring-Do would be good. I'd like them to look...well, like fangirls/fanboys! Excited, geeking-out, almost as if they're reading the book and come across something amazing. That sort of expression, like the kind you'd make at something in FiM!

As for Doctor Whooves, an absolutely confused expression, almost like an expression speaking "What is this?". Just a completely lost expression on his face, as if he's reading right along and not understanding the two's excitement one bit.

In terms of anything else...you can do whatever! It's an honor enough that someone would go out of their way to listen to a request of mine...

Thank you in advance!

Of course I can do that! Although there's one thing I have a problem with, it may seem mediocre, but I think this is very serious...so serious I have to use this face... :shifty:

What's your OC's name? :razz:

Hai Moonlight! C: I was really happy when I saw that your thread re-opened. I felt like I was making an awful lot of requests, so I decided to wait a little while, and you closed on me!! xD

But anyhoof, I would love it if you could draw Star Storm, my main oc, in socks, because ponies in socks are ADORABLE!! :3

Mmkay, so here's what she looks like..

(It won't let me post any pictures for some reason!! D: But, here's a link with a couple of her. Sorry!)

*Also, just to note- Star's only a filly and has no cutie mark

..and here's more information than you'll ever need to know about her ever =D

Name:

Star Storm

Sex:

Female

Foal

Species:

Pegasus

Eye colour:

Yellow

Coat colour:

Medium blue

Mane/Tail/Markings colour & Style:

Mane and tail are jet black. Hair is big, like Vinyl Scratch's but without quite as many points. Tail is very short and spiky.

Physique:

Very thin, very short. She's a small pony.

Cutie Mark:

Not yet obtained, she has some growing up to do first

Origin/Residence:

Cloudsdale

Drop out

Motivation:

Star Storm would really like to improve her musical abilities, as she's still sort of new to her instrument. (Guitar) Other than that, she currently doesn't dream for much.. She might dream for a hoof to hold every once in awhile.. Mostly a better life. She's usually more concerned about trying to find a place to sleep that night.

Star Storm absolutely LOVES chocolate milk! She also likes punk rock and being petted or held. She likes when ponies believe her fibs. She loves calling ponies "Scamp" and using the word "Radical!"

Dislikes: (optional)

Star is really really really reeaaalllyyy afraid of the dark. She hates being caught in a lie. Also, she is really cautious around nerds or know-it-alls, because she can't trick them as easily as other ponies. She dislikes breaking her wings. (She tends to break them fairly often)

Character Summary:

Star was born into Equestria as a mere child of nature.. an orphan. She was adopted by a stallion who was never really there for her, and sort of learned some creative ways to get by, even resulting to thievery sometimes. She called him "Pap." She really enjoyed the freedom of not having too many rules to follow, but knows in her heart that she has no desire to stay there. That IS where she's staying for now, however. She has a grandmother who lives very close that loves her dearly. She used to sleep at her house quite a bit, and still does when she can't find a friend to stay with. In the past, Star Storms grandmother has invited her to move in with her, but Star just doesn't like how she tries to civilize her so much. Star Storm can be a bit of a rascal at times. Gramma Storm gave her three plastic glowy stars, which Star would take with her everywhere. She always puts them up wherever her current "home" is, and seeing as she believes that home is where the heart is, she'll sometimes leave them with a friend that she is currently apart from, sort of to symbolically say that her heart is still with them. (But only if she knows she'll get them back!) When she was a younger foal, she didn't attend flight school (or regular schooling, for that matter) very often because she just didn't want to wake up for it, and then when she DID go to either one, she'd tend to get in trouble.. And then she'd just get in even MORE trouble for not going. It got so bad that she eventually just decided to drop out. Star Storm is very street smart. She's very quick with her mind, and likes trying to get ponies to believe things that aren't true, just to see if she can do it. She can become sad about things fairly easily, but she's definately a character, because she can change gears in a heartbeat. She's not strong, emotionally nor physically, but she is always very loyal to those who are truely her friends.