LoopEnd's Art Request Thread [CLOSED]

PIJIN

Hmm, perhaps he could be facing the left in the picture (Hm, I seem to always want to have all my characters facing the left for some reason), standing normally, but one of his front hooves up in the air, as if he was about to take a step? *not very good at describing poses*

EDIT: Right! I mean facing the right! :scream:

Hmm, perhaps he could be facing the left in the picture (Hm, I seem to always want to have all my characters facing the left for some reason), standing normally, but one of his front hooves up in the air, as if he was about to take a step? *not very good at describing poses*

EDIT: Right! I mean facing the right! :scream:

Lol, yep, I can do that. No problem, it might take a couple days, if I had to give an ETA maybe next week Monday if everything goes as planned with the world and other request.

Could you do a pic of Shame, my avatar?

His cloak covers most of his body, it's frayed and singed at the end, and his left eye is supposed to be a yin yang (Without the dots) and his right eye is green.

If it helps, his magick is black, and he has a personal copy of a necronomicon that he reads all the time. He is generally the kind of person pony who is always sad or annoyed, and he has serrated teeth, like a shark's.

I think it'd be cool to see him from a sitting and reading position from the front (i.e. http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20111008160750/mlpfanart/images/1/1a/Twilight_Sparkle_reading_vector.png ) but his entire body is covered in green-glowing tribal tatoo's, so the linked shot would probably be easier, with his cloak covering him.

I have 0 rush, you can honestly put it at the bottom of your priorities until there is nothing else to do and you want to!

Other than that, I got nothing, so...

Thanks!

Could you do a pic of Shame, my avatar?

His cloak covers most of his body, it's frayed and singed at the end, and his left eye is supposed to be a yin yang (Without the dots) and his right eye is green.

If it helps, his magick is black, and he has a personal copy of a necronomicon that he reads all the time. He is generally the kind of person pony who is always sad or annoyed, and he has serrated teeth, like a shark's.

I think it'd be cool to see him from a sitting and reading position from the front (i.e. http://images2.wikia...ding_vector.png ) but his entire body is covered in green-glowing tribal tatoo's, so the linked shot would probably be easier, with his cloak covering him.

I have 0 rush, you can honestly put it at the bottom of your priorities until there is nothing else to do and you want to!

Other than that, I got nothing, so...

Thanks!

Okie Dokie! I'll probably use a different pose though simply to show off some of his tribal tattoos. Can you explain the yin and yang eye more though, I don't understand what you mean. :/

Due to a side effect of his curse, his eye changes color due to mood. the most common are red for angry, blue for calm, white for fear, and black for malice. Yin Yang is the symbol of balance, and when he has no radical feelings, the white and black melt together and begin to slowly circle into a yin yang.

Due to a side effect of his curse, his eye changes color due to mood. the most common are red for angry, blue for calm, white for fear, and black for malice. Yin Yang is the symbol of balance, and when he has no radical feelings, the white and black melt together and begin to slowly circle into a yin yang.

Ah okay! I get it, now thank you for explaining. I'll work on it as soon as I'm done with the others!

Could you do a piece for me as a coverart for my fanfic "Surviving the Drought"?

If so, I would likethe mane6+spike to be standing at the edge of a river which is completely dried up (saddened expressions). I'd like the words "Surviving the Drought" To be writen at the bottom right corner, i want dried up and dead trees filling the background, except for the top part, which would be the sky. The sun should be blistering red, and on the left side of the image. On the right side of the sky i want the moon (NOT interrupting daylight) with a silhouette of Discord in it.

If it isn't too much?

Could you do a piece for me as a coverart for my fanfic "Surviving the Drought"?

If so, I would likethe mane6+spike to be standing at the edge of a river which is completely dried up (saddened expressions). I'd like the words "Surviving the Drought" To be writen at the bottom right corner, i want dried up and dead trees filling the background, except for the top part, which would be the sky. The sun should be blistering red, and on the left side of the image. On the right side of the sky i want the moon (NOT interrupting daylight) with a silhouette of Discord in it.

If it isn't too much?

Of course! I've already added you to the list. I'll try and bump you a bit and work on it along side other request so you can get it up on your fic as soon as possible.

Edit: Oh yeah! Whats the picture size for FanFiction's covers? I forget. :P Oh do they not have one?

Edited by LovinMoonlight

Of course! I've already added you to the list. I'll try and bump you a bit and work on it along side other request so you can get it up on your fic as soon as possible.

Edit: Oh yeah! Whats the picture size for FanFiction's covers? I forget. :P Oh do they not have one?

I'm using FIMFiction. And I don't know what kind of parimaters they use for file sizes.

Hey, i know you are quite swamped and i don't mind waiting a while but could you draw Luna eating crayons and glue?

It's an inside joke xD Don't judge :3

Of course! Its alright, I'll take any and all request. Actually I ought to explain how my waiting list process works now that I have so many request. The list is only for formality now, so that I know what people want without having to browse through sections of the thread. I get to people's request depending on the request I'm working on at the time. If I'm working on hand drawn images that don't require a computer, I'll go ahead and try to get to all the hand drawns at the same time.

Of course I try to stick to the list because people have been waiting very patiently for their work, but sometimes its just convenient for me. :D

Hey, i know you are quite swamped and i don't mind waiting a while but could you draw Luna eating crayons and paste?

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/128/8/4/luna_wiggum_by_thedarkestdaydream-d4yxzlp.png

^referance

It's an inside joke xD Don't judge :3

This is getting a little too personal.

Your art is really awesome! XD I gotta jump in on this! Um could you possibly draw my OC Rabble Rouser in a headshot style sticking her tounge out whilst holding up one hoof with a big foam hand over it in the style of the "Rock On" gesture :L

If thats okay with you! I understand you're pretty busy :D

Whoa! A lot more request I see, how can this be?! Thank you all who have enjoyed my work thus far and everyone who requested something, I'll give you a proper answer and add you to the list and ask for any more details later when I get to my laptop. That won't be for a while though. :(

I'd do it at this moment, but quoting on tapatalk sucks.

Sorry for the wait, everypony!

Don't you think you should wait a bit before asking him to do more for you? o.0 I mean he did JUST do yours...

true But he and I already spoke on this matter privately and not to be rude but it really isnt the place to talk about this you could have had the respect to Send it in a PM and Also just because I request it Dosent Mean He is going to do it

true But he and I already spoke on this matter privately and not to be rude but it really isnt the place to talk about this you could have had the respect to Send it in a PM and Also just because I request it Dosent Mean He is going to do it

Increase the peace! Increase the peace!