the most powerful creatures in Equestria

Starfox64x

Hmm, the most powerful creature in all of Equestria as Twilight Sparkle? I could see that, because she is the element of Magic, she is the only pony of the EoH that has her element in as a skill, instead of a virtue. (Hence magic).

BUT

Twilight Sparkle may have the potential of being the best magician in the known world, but she hasn't unlocked her full potential yet. Meaning that if she was to go out and fight Celestia right now, she'd partake in Equestrian Space Program.

So that is why we don't see Twi going around blasting every villain we see on the show.

Well, actually, dear old Celestia might be able to beat her star pupil (scratch that - probably would), it wouldn't be quite as easy as forcing a Neil Armstrong on her. She only was able to banish Nightmare Moon because she had the elements of harmony. She no longer possesses said elements, ergo the moon will have to be a bit dull without its Sparkle.

That's it, the only pun. I promise.

Pumpkin Cake is the most powerful being in all of Equestria because she was able to use magic as a baby to levitate things, levitate herself and walk through walls (and possibly give her brother the ability to fly as a baby). One day she will grow up to save and terrorize Equestria.

Pumpkincake = Tom riddle

voldemortinsuit-cropped.jpg

Hmm, the most powerful creature in all of Equestria as Twilight Sparkle? I could see that, because she is the element of Magic, she is the only pony of the EoH that has her element in as a skill, instead of a virtue. (Hence magic).

BUT

Twilight Sparkle may have the potential of being the best magician in the known world, but she hasn't unlocked her full potential yet. Meaning that if she was to go out and fight Celestia right now, she'd partake in Equestrian Space Program.

So that is why we don't see Twi going around blasting every villain we see on the show.

I would put my money on Twilight in that fight. Its been like a thousand years since Celestia actually defeated something

BUT

Celestia only sent NMM to the moon using the EoH, I don't think she can do it of her own power.

Discord is obviously #1 in terms of power and control. I mean...it's Q. :P

Twilight seems to be something like the MLP version of Marvel Comics' Phoenix, in that she is incredibly powerful, but her greatest powers only manifest themselves when she's not in control. Twily ranks at #2 in my book. Remember that Celestia had said that she'd never seen a unicorn with so much raw ability...and she's been around for over a millennium.

Luna and Celestia...I can't really put one over the other here. they tie for 3rd place.

Pumpkin Cake could one day claim a spot on this list. She can fly around a room with ehr innocent baby powers when Twilight burned her brain just giving one pony wings!