Ahoy-Hoy!

Broadwaykat

About Myself: Hey, so my name's Kat. I'm a university student in Ontario Canada, currently trying to major in two different subjects - English and Drama. I do a lot of acting outside of school, and in school - and I'm also a rabid fangirl for all things Pony and Harry Potter.

How I found Canterlot.com: The magical world of Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A friend of mine in school put me on a bet - I would watch one episode during our study break and I would make him watch some Dr. Who. He ended up getting through half the episode, I ended up watching all 12 episodes he had...

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Pinkamina Diane Pie
So...Hi! It's been a bit since I've roleplayed ponies - so let's see how this goes, shall we? Looking forward to jumping in!

Hey there and welcome to Canterlot! I'm sure you'll enjoy yourself as much as we do! That bet's not that fair, considering Dr. Who is twice as long as a normal episode, you'd need to watch two MLP episodes for that to be fair.

Applejack? Pinkie Pie?Meh, :Luna: is best pony!

English and drama? Why am I the only one here that plans on a career that's not fine arts...? Yeah, this is probably the best forum for roleplaying.

Clearly you need to have another go at getting this friend into Who. I love Who, possibly more than ponies (I do like ponies, but Who is special... Got into Classic Who long long ago)

Welcome to Canterlot!

• Like 1

Clearly you need to have another go at getting this friend into Who. I love Who, possibly more than ponies (I do like ponies, but Who is special... Got into Classic Who long long ago)

Welcome to Canterlot!

I totally agree!!! Doctor who is da best Programme ever!!!!! :D