Cheerilee is WHAT?!

Kirby Krackle

I would definitely be surprised if that ended up being what goes down in Season 3 (hypothetically of course since it's been established that the box is g3(.5)) Even if it were a G4 box, as mention before in this thread, it would probably just be another mistake made by Hasbro. Which makes me wonder how these mistakes are even made. Do they just not get the memos of what's cannon in the show? It's one thing to be lenient on these things, and to try to make something pink to attempt to appeal to the younger audience more, but some of the mistakes are ridiculous and pointless, like the pets for example. If the show are supposedly 30 minutes commercials, then wouldn't it be smarter to have the pets and critters in the show accurate to the toy like (or vice versa for our sake)?

Big company.

Animation division and the toy division are two entirely separate departments.

Has classically not mattered for the product line.

This is TOTALLY par for the course for many big companies.

why does Hasbro have to screw up so much!? last weekend I was some royal wedding pony's and they were looked like fillys kind of the the baby pinkie pie toy one was pink and one was purple guess who they were supposed to be? THEY WERE APPARENTLY SUPPOSED TO BE CELESTIA AND LUNA AND IT LOOKED NOTHING LIKE THEM!!!!!!

When I read the title, I instantly responded with "Sweet and kind~"

I had to.

Now, I thinking the box might be telling the truth. I believe Hasbro are being extra careful with what they put on the toys now, anyway, so I don't think they'll make such a mistake on one of the boxes.